Chapter 6 "Meeting the sister"

"Meeting the sister"

Lauren's POV

Connor is taking me to dinner with his sister Claire; I gently brush my hair with the comb and I then there's a gentle knock on the door and I get up and open it and I see Connor smiling and with one of his hands behind his back "These are for you beautiful" he says and reveals a rose in his hand and I smile and grab the rose and he kisses my cheek, I blush and then we leave.

"Conn, you've could have told me that this was going to be so much fancier" I say as I look towards the place we are going for dinner "You look gorgeous, don't worry about Claire, my father on the other half he is an ass hole" he says as we walk through the doors. "Do you have a reservation?" a waiter behind a tall wooden stand says "Um, we came with Claire Rhodes, I don't know if she arrived yet" Connor says calmly as I hold his hand tight because of my anxiety. She takes us to where Claire is, we sit down and Claire smiles at both of us. "She's Lauren" Connor says "Hi Lauren" she extends her hand and I shake it "I'm Claire, Connor sister but you probably know that" she says and laughs, I smile and Connor smiles too.

After ordering, "So... how did you guys meet?" Claire asks "W-We met at Gaffney" I reply "That means that you're a doc too right?" she asks and I nod "I see you two are getting along" Connor says, I look at him and I smile.

[A/N: Guys, I'm so sorry for not publishing last week, I was really busy with school and also, if you have any ideas or suggestions, just DM me, love you all!!]