Chapter 10

"Peter!" Tony's shouting echoed through the base.

Peter and Shuri stumbled into the room, both hiding a foreign instrument behind their backs.

"Explain yourself." The tall blonde iced americano held up two pieces of a throw pillow that was sliced through the middle by an extreme heat.

"Light sabers." The two teenagers said in unison, the dark haired man sighed and shook his head.

"I don't understand that reference." Steve shook his head confused.

"Was...was that another reference?" Peter asked fully well known to Tumblrs fandoms.

"What reference was that from?" Tony questioned.

Steve laughed and placed a hand on Tony's shoulder, "Frustrating isn't it?"

The two teens turned to each other, "Mood."

"Just, don't destroy anything." Tony sighed and pinched his nose.

"Why would we do such a thing?" Shuri asked innocently.

"Yeah, Mr. Stark, do you not trust us?"

"Careful, Peter Parker." Tony warned the teenager.

The two laughed and ran down to Shuri's lab.

"Kids." The man shook his head as he walked towards the two Avengers.

"T'Challa." Steve nodded his head towards the king.

"Captain Rodgers and Mr. Stark, it has been awhile." He smiled kindly at the two, "You ask Wakanda of something?"

"We need help." Tony said, his eyes blankly staring at a spot on the floor, he then turned to the king. "Earth is under attack."

"I have been told, my kingdom is with you. But why come here if you know we are behind you?"

"It's more than just your people to fight." Steve said with a sad frown.

"We need your technology." Tony stared at the king, "Only, better." He started to aimlessly walk around the room.

"Wakanda's technology?" T'Challa asked as he watched the genius waltz around.

"T'Challa, what we need is-"

"Another Shuri." Tony made his way back towards the two, "I want to make another Vision, but this time with Shuri's knowledge."

"Is it possible?" T'Challa's gaze moves from Tony to the silent Captain.

"We think so."

"Very well," T'Challa said with little thought, "Wakanda will give what it can to save the world."

"Thank you." Steve smiled, "thank you for everything."

"Wait," Shuri appeared out of nowhere with Peter by her side, "I'm working with the colonizer?" She dipped her hand into the open box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Peter munching away on an open box of Cheerios.

"How long have you been there?" Steve questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"The whole time." Peter said with his mouth stuffed with dry cereal.

"There is something wrong with you." Tony shook his head, once again embarrassed by the child.

Peter turned to Shuri with a sickening grin on his face, "I guess you could say." He paused for a moment while Shuri started to mutter,

"Don't you dare, Parker"

They heard a chuckle, looking up they saw the other smirking teenager.