Just Some Everyday Training

"You must be Alura then," I said right before she went to speak.

"Yes I am, princess Allura of Altea," she told me with a smile,"if you let me wonder, how did you know my name?"

"My lion has been screaming your name for the past ten minutes," I replied honestly.

"Your already bonded with the white lion, you came thru the wall so can you ghost thru things proficiently too?" Allura asked.

"Yes I can," I replied,"now would you mind filling me in on the background of this voltron?"

"Sure thing," she told me.

________

"Now that you know everything why don't we.." Lance said placing his arm around my shoulder.

He's trustworthy, I can see it in his eyes. I need more information to know if he's completely trustworthy.

I turned my head to whisper in his ear,"as much as I'd love to squeeze you blueberry I think I need to learn a couple more things."

He blushed and walked away.

"I've never seen Lance act like that," Hunk said dumbfounded.

"He can't even flirt correctly," I chuckled out. I glanced far off to the room for a second where Keith stood. Something told me I couldn't trust him, but deep down I already felt a connection. Like I've known him for milenia. We locked eyes for a moment until he grimaced and walked off. What's his deal?

After I was informed Pidge and I got into a small argument about which energy is the most powerful on her giving me a tour of the floating palace ship.

"This is the training room, you can select different levels and fight against robots," she told me as we walked into a control room. Keith was already fighting one of these robots with just normal clothing on.

"How many levels are there?" I asked.

"There are ten, looks like Keith is fighting at level Three so far," Pidge said. She seemed dumbfounded.

 "Our entire team can't take down level one," she mumbled to herself. Keith was knocked down pretty hard. I watched his mouth move then the robot shut down.

"Can I give it a shot, level ten?" I asked Pidge.

"Your not fighting at level ten!" she screamed.

"I have incredible hand to hand combat, just let me try," I told her. Keith looked over in our direction then walked out of the training room side. There was glass separating the two rooms, though it didn't look like there was anything until I touched it.

"Fine," she told me.

I walked from the control room to the practice room. The metal door closed and a robot dropped from the ceiling, it held a weapon.

I took a deep breath in as the robot came at me with almost untrackable speed. I started ghosting. Any attack it tried failed and went straight thru me. Though somehow I was knocked back against the wall crating a dent. I started to run around with it chasing me, that allowed me to be able to track it slightly better, when both of it's arms were out of the way I turned off my ghosting in my fingertips while my hand was in the middle of the head knocking out the wires it shut down.

I went down to one knee.

"God Damn," I mumbled to myself. 

"How did you do that?" she asked amazed. I took a couple more deep breaths in then stood up.

"Told you, I'm good with hand to hand combat," I mumbled.

Lance walked out from the control room clapping, though when we locked eyes he blushed. I looked at the glass seeing that everyone that was in that previous room was in there. Keith walked out of that room with a grimace.

"Tsk, what's his problem?" I mumbled to myself.

By his attitude, I knew I shouldn't trust him. Maybe he wants to try and kill me. Part of me knew that wasn't true. Part of me knew him already but I've never really met him before today. Part of me feels like I've known him for thousands of years, but I also don't know him at all.

I spaced out for a moment coming back to reality I heard.

"I've bet you never even been on a date before Lance," Pidge called out.

"I've went out on many dates, with many hotties," Lance called back.

"Really? Who were the lucky guys?" I asked with a grin. Pidge laughed along with hunk.