Unfair

"Wyatt please don't do this to me." I say following him around the house.

"No, what you did wasn't right" he said walking into the kitchen to place his dirty plate in the full dishwasher.

"Are you serious right now, are you actually mad?" I say chuckling questionably.

"Yes I wanted to use it and you didn't let me." He retorted back.

"Wy, come on it's mine hence why I was using it." I say still following him back upstairs from which we came.

"Fine then, you know what else is mine," he walks over to my phone and pulls the earbuds out of it, "these" he adds showing me.

"I actually can't believe you're really taking back the earbuds you GAVE me just because I wouldn't let you use MY charger." I say laughing.

"Y/n this isn't a laughing matter my phone is on 5% while yours was on 80% deciding you wanted to put it on the charger." He said in a serious tone but still noticably in a joking manner.

"Oh my goodness you're such a baby sometimes I swear." I say still laughing while unplugging my phone and handing him the cord.

"Thank you but you know I'm your baby." He said taking the cord and plugging in his phone then giving me a hug

"Oh shut up Oleff." I say hugging back.

"You know you love it L/n"

"Maybe" I say with a laugh.
------------------------------------------------------
Haiiii sry I went ghost for like ever but I've just had major writer's block but you guys could help by requesting (hint hint)

Anyways I love you guys and thank you for all the reads I have (I didn't feel like checking to see the number lmao)

Ok well...

Be positive, spread love, and love Wyatt Oleff!

-Caia❤❤