Apologies

Y/N pov: I can't believe him. Why would he do this to me? I did absolutely nothing and he just breaks up with me like, what type of bull shit is this?

I was currently laying on my bed contemplating what went wrong with our relationship when I heard a knock at my door. I got up and walked to my front door and when I opened it up I was surprised to see who it was...Wyatt.

He was holding a bouquet flowers and some chocolate.
"Umm," I say leaning against the door frame crossing my arms, "what're you doing here?"

"Uh well I wanted to apologise and get back together." He said getting happy.

"Ok" I say hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

SIKE now what really happened...

"What do you mean 'get back together' I don't know if you remember but you broke up with me" I say getting angry.

"Ok yes but before you lash out can we go inside please it's cold out here" he said rubbing his arms to keep warm.

"Fine" I say stepping aside to let him in from the cold air.

"Now continue" he said putting down the chocolate and flowers.

"I don't understand how you just play with someone's emotions like that, like you can't do that Wyatt!"

"Yes but I'm here now and that's what matters" he says smiling.

"NO WYATT THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, YOU CANT JUST OUT OF NO WHERE BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE AND COME BACK TWO DAYS LATER AND SAY LETS GET BACK TOGETHER!!" By now I'm just mad by the nerve of this boy.

"YES BUT MAYBE I WAS DOING THIS FOR A REASON OK!" He yelled back.

"OH YEAH WHAT REASON PLEASE TELL ME?!"

He went silent

"Exactly." I say seeing the fact that I made my point. "By the way I don't see why you did that I actually loved you, I trusted you and you know I already have bad trust issues. But whatever it's fine." I say now on the verge of tears.

"Wait...you loved me?" He said confused.

"Yeah I did but now..." I say trailing off.

"Well I love you too, that's why I needed a "break" just to really find out if the was real or not." He said.

"Well then why didn't you just tell me cause I've been moving around for the last couple days trying to figure out what I did wrong." I whined. I honestly hate whining but it just came out like that.

" Yes and I'm sorry so will you forgive me and make me back?" He said looking at me carefully.

"Of course Wy, but it will take longer to get my trust back. AND I still love you."
I say giving him a hug then a quick peck on the lips.

"Now about that chocolate"

My best friend ilovepizzachickenass made your sad but tru thing
Each
Time
I
Cri

My best friend ilovepizzachickenass made your sad but tru thingEachTimeICri

------------------------------------------------------
...well umm...idk what this is but thx for the request mrslieberher1513
Yeah
Be positive spread love and love Wyatt Oleff
( Unedited)

-Caia ❤❤ [521 words]