Cheater?!? (IT)

Requested by Memekid24.
(Y/s/b)= your school bitch (everyone has one)

It's was mine and Richie's 1 year anniversary. I was heading over to his house to surprise him knowing that he forgot, which I'm pretty okay with knowing him.

I knocked on his door with our secret knock and was shocked when he didn't answer.

Huh weird

I knocked again and still got no answer, now I'm worried so I lifted up his door mat and grabbed the spare key they leave under it and unlocked the door. 

When I walked in the TV downstairs was playing and when I looked up to his stair way I see a light coming from a room. So the curious little bean I was decided to walk up the stairs and see what it was.

It was something I wish I hadn't.

"RICHIE TOZIER!!" I yell after seeing him making out with the one and only (y/s/b).
He quickly jumped back with guilt readily visible on his face.

"Listen baby, it's not what it looks like!!" He said frantically, coming closer to the door where I was.

" DONT YOU DARE CALL ME BABY AGAIN, YOU LITTLE BASTARD! YOU'RE FUCKING CHEATING ON ME!" I yelled at his face.

"Well I can see why he wanted to cheat on you with me." (y/s/b) said rolling her eyes.

"Please just leave" Richie says looking back at her.

"Fine, but we're still on for tomorrow right" she said walking out his room.

"Just leave" he said again looking down.

After she was out the front door I looked back at Richie who was about to say something but I quickly cut him off.

"You know what Rich, I was really looking forward to this, to us, I had this whole night planned but you just had to go and ruin it. I'll see you later." I say walking down the stairs. 

When I got to the door I turned around and said, " Happy 1 year Anniversary you bitch."
With that I walked, more like ran out of his house back to mine crying my eyes out.

When I reached my house I ran directly to my brother, Bill's room and jumped on his bed.
"W-w-what's wrong y-y/n!" He said rushing over to me from his desk along with Stanley who happened to be there.

"He c-c-c-cheated on m-me" I stuttered sounding like my twin brother (I'm sorry I had to). 

"WHAT!?!" Stan yelled.

"I'm g-gonna k-kill him." Bill said through gritted teeth. " Y-y/n stay right h-here with Stan, I'll be r-r-right back." He said putting his shoes on.

I would stop him but I was to heartbroken to care.

After Bill left I just sat there crying with Stan's arms wrapped around me on Bill's bed.

"S-stan." I said after calming down from my breakdown.

"Yes" he said looking at me wiping the remnants of my tears from my face.

"Thank you" I say snuggling up to his chest for a tighter hug then what I was already giving him.

"You're welcome. I don't know who in the right mind would ever cheat on such a beautiful girl like you." He said.

When I looked up again I was met with his gaze staring right into my eyes.

As if on queue we both leaned in kissed.

It was different from when I would kiss Richie, but it was a good different.

"*Ahem*" when we broke away from the kiss we were face to face with my brother.

Oh shit

"Bill listen it's not what it looks like-" I was cut off by him putting up his hand to shush me. By doing so I saw his knuckles were bloody but I wasn't going to worry about that now. 

"D-don't worry I-I-I was hoping t-t-this would happen s-s-soon. But next t-t-t-time please don't d-d-do it on my b-b-bed" he said smirking, then walking in the bathroom to wash his hands.

When I looked back up at Stan he had a serious expression on his face. "Y/n" he said.

"Yes" I whispered.

"I'm going to make a promise to you that I will never ever do anything to hurt you, you understand?" he says looking dead ass into my eyes.

"Ok" I say before we lean in again for a kiss.

"R-r-really guys again." Bill said walking out of the bathroom shielding his eyes.

And after that night Stan did in fact keep his promise for as long as we lived.

------------------------------------------------

I'm sooooooooooo sorry that i have been inactive lately but i've really been busy but yeah i hoped you liked it.

vote,comment,share ( not that you have to but i recommend it )

be positive spread love and love wyatt oleff

-Ci