W T F ! (IT) pt.1

disclaimer: I do not own any of the IT characters so plz don't hate on me : )

Y/M/N: your middle name

Y/N/N: your nickname

y/n pov: So recently I've been hanging out Richie Tozier for reasons I dont feel like explaining right now. I was currently trying to find him after the last day of school and just when i turned the corner I found him and his friends, the Losers Club, dumping out the contents of their backpacks in the trash. 

"Hey guys" I said walking up to them.

"Best feeling ever!" Stanley Uris the Jewish kid said aka, the person I constantly fantasize about.

" Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie says, we all just ignored him after that. Anyways I must have been idly standing there for a while cause Richie says next to me, "Yeah Y/N what're you gonna do this summer!"

"Oh" I say jumping a little, " I dont know maybe just hang out with Bev of going to the quarry." 

"Well imma start my training." Rich says

" W-what training" asked Eddie.I just rolled my eyes because I knew exactly what he was going to say.

"Street Fighter!" he said enthusiastically as I mouthed it with him with my arms crossed.

"Is that how you want to spend your summer, inside of an arcade." asked Eddie

"Beats spending it inside of your mother." replied Richie holding up his hand expecting to get a high five. I just put his hand down cause no one else agreed.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the Bowers Gang coming up and I quickly started to panic. The boys must've noticed because i heard Bill say a quick 'lets go' and started shuffling to get away from that awful group. When we were sure we were out of sight of the Bowers Gang by going around the school to the back, we saw Bev talking to the new kid Ben. 

"Hey Bevvie!" I say running up to her.

" Hey Y/N/N" she said while hugging me.

" Hey...Ben right." I say after Bev and I separated from our hug.

"Yes" he said shyly.

"D-d-do you guys w-want to c-c-come over to my house a-and hang o-o-o-out." Bill said.

"Sure!" we all said in unison, and off we went.

**Time Skip to Bill's house cause I'm lazy**

"NO YOU STUPID IDIOT, I WILL NOT LET YOU TOUCH MY FANNY PACK FOR THE TWELFTH TIME YOU ASKED TODAY!!" Eddie yelled at Richie.

" WHAT IF I WANT TO TOUCH IT!" Rich yelled back.

"GERMS, GERMS IS WHY YOU WONT BE TOUCHING IT YOU DIRTY ASS HIPPO!" Eddie yelled back.

"This conversation is more pointless than a broken pencil." I heard Stan say sitting next to Bill who just nodded his head in agreement. 

As creepy as it sounds i enjoy watching Stan. Like full on stalker stare at him. I like the way his hair is in perfect little curls resting on his head. The way that if he smiles a genuine smile his nice dimple on the right side of his face appears. The way his eyes sparkle at the thought of birds or drawing them. Just everything about him gives me butterflies. But as soon as they came they disappeared when I remembered that he doesn't like me and I shouldn't get my hopes to high.

"Y/N!!" Richie yelled in my face looking super worried.

"Yeah what?" i asked confused.

"phew You scared the actual shit out of me." Richie said slinging his arm over my shoulder sitting next to me on Bill's bed, i looked around to see everyone calming down except Stan. In fact he looked even more tense. I just ignored it.

** Another Time Skip cause its late but i need to get this story up**

currently in your moms car which is taking you Richie and Stan home cause you all live in the same neighborhood.

" So Richie" my mom said, " How was your day?"

"It was good we played some games at Bills house and had arguments..."

In all honesty it seemed that Rich wasn't going to stop talking and since i was in the front seat i politely said, " Hey momma can Rich and I switch spots so you guys can carry on with your conversation." I say giving her my best smile.

"Sure why not Richie switch with Y/N" my mom said looking into the rear view mirror.

"Sure thing" Rich says as he unbuckles his seat belt and switches spots with me.

"Hey Stan,"I say as finish buckling up. All he did was murmur a hello keeping his gaze outside.

"Okay are you mad at me or something cause you've literally been ignoring me ALL day," I said kind of angrily.

"No" he said quickly looking at me then back at the window.

At this point I was just mad, "THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP IGNORING ME AND ACTING AS IF I DON'T EXIST." I said yelling.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE LITERALLY OBLIVIOUS THAT RICHIE IS ALWAYS FLIRTING WITH YOU AND IT JUST GETS ME FRUSTRATED THAT YOU DO NOTHING ABOUT IT AND RECENTLY YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS TOUCHING!" he yelled making me tear up from the intensity.

"Stan," I say trying not to sound as if I was about to cry, " have you ever thought to ask what my last name is since I've came here."

"Honestly what does that have to do with anythi-" he started sounding annoyed but I cut him off.

"JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!" I yelled clearly pissed with water still in my eyes.

"N-no" he stuttered.

"Exactly so ask the question"

"What?"

"JUST ASK THE DAMN QUESTION!" I yelled. 

"Y/N Y/M/N Tozier watch your mouth young lady!" my mother called. Richie shut up and Stanley sat there in shock.

"Well there's your answer" I say to Stanley before I slouched in my seat and looked out the window.

"Y/N/N listen I'm really sor-" 

"Save it" I say coldly, "and my name is Y/N not Y/N/N"

"Well we're here" my mother says, " See ya later Stanley"

"Bye Mrs.Tozier thank you, bye Richie, bye Y/n" when he said the last one he seemed a little sad but I didn't care anymore I didn't care about him any more, but that didn't mean I still dont love him.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey it's late and my eyes hurt from staring at a screen BUT I finally updated after a couple of weeks
Vote comment share do what u please and don't forget to
Be positive spread love and love wyatt
-Ci ❤❤