27

I started writing the third chapter of Half Light and damn, I'm excited for you to read it! Can't wait for your opinions!

-----

"Hi mom." Lottie is the first one to talk before Jay runs to her daughters and hugs both tightly. She can't help the happy tears rolling down her face.

"What are you doing here?" the adult omega asks, stepping back just to take Lottie's face in her hands and then Fizzy's. "What are you doing here?" she repeats.

Lottie starts to explain as they move to the living room to sit down. At some point Yasar came down and he was shocked at first, but then happy to meet both girls. So that went way better than Louis had thought and he is very relieved about that.

-

"I can't get you before your next class." Harry says as he and Louis stop in front of Louis' class. "I have an important meeting with Berk, so you have to get to your class alone."

Louis rolls his eyes, but smiles fondly. "How will I survive without your company, oh my prince." Louis says mocking.

He squeaks as Harry pinches his side. The omega glares at the smiling omega.

"Can you kiss and end this?" Fizzy chimes in. "I don't plan on vomiting in the hallway."

Louis flicks her off without looking at her. "I will be fine, Harry. I survived it the weeks without you before."

Harry mumbles something under his breath what Louis isn't able to catch, but he shrugs it off.

"Okay, see you later." Harry says kissing Louis quick before hurrying to his own class.

The omega stays there with crossed arms, looking after Harry while shaking his head fondly. Why is Harry always so worried? Sure, the whole Stan thing, but Stan won't do anything at school.

"Can we talk?" Louis jumps at the sudden voice behind him.

He turns around to see Jason standing there. "Why? If you didn't hear, I have a boyfriend and am happy."

The alpha smirks. "Tell me if you're so happy after you read this."

He hands Louis his phone. A chat is opened with Harry, Harry being the one who texted Jason.

Hey Jason

I need your help

Oh! If the Alphas son needs MY help it must be huge

What do you need?

I need you to scare Louis

Zayns stepbrother

And why that?

Zayn and I have a bet going

He said I wouldn't be able to bring that omega to submit to me

And I'm sure I won't win without a little help

What is in that for me?

I owe you one

I'm good with that

So how do we do that?

Louis shoves the phone back into Jasons hand, not wanting to read more.

He says nothing before turning around and leaving the school building. He needs to cool off, because right now he isn't sure how he would react if someone would talk to him. It wouldn't be pretty.