16

I love you all so much!💕😘

---

"What happened to you?" Jay asks as soon as her son and the Alphas son enter the house.

"I showed him the lake and he got pushed into the water." Harry explains shortly, trying not to growl at the thought of Nick nearly drowning Louis.

"Oh no, Boo!" Jay pulls her son into a hug. "Go upstairs and change." she says and Louis does as told and leaves to go upstairs. Jay turns to Harry with a worried look. "What happened?" she asks again as she leads the alpha into the kitchen. She needs more detail.

While Harry explains, Jay makes some tea. "I showed Louis this lake, I noticed that he tensed up a bit at the sight of the water, but I ignored it. I wanted to show him something as my ex boyfriend showed up. He pushed Louis into the water and only after he was gone I noticed Louis struggle." Harry bites his lip, looking at the female omega. "I'm sorry, Jay. I should've asked what's wrong. I should have taken better care of your son."

Jay shakes her head, sitting down next to the alpha. "You did nothing wrong, honey." she says smiling. "I'm sure you did your best and at the end nothing happened."

Harry smiles at her as Louis walks into the kitchen. The alpha smiles as he recognizes the jumper Louis is wearing as his own.

"Is that mine?" Harry asks teasingly. Louis stops and looks down at the grey clothing item.

"Oh, uhm... You, uh, you want it back?" Louis stutters and blushes as he is already starting to take it off, but Harry stops him.

"No!" he says making the omega stop and look at the alpha. "Keep it." Harry chuckles as Louis shakes his head.

"But, uh, it's yours."

"I know, but it fits you better." Louis frowns at Harrys words.

"It's way to big on me." he mumbles, making sweater paws.

"I know, but it looks better on you than on me. Keep it." Louis blushes extremely as he sits down across from Harry.

Jay watched the conversation between the two boys amused. She gets up to get the tea before leaving the kitchen.

"Uhm. Thank you." Louis says and disturbs the silence. Harry frowns.

"For what?" he asks a little confused.

"For, uh, saving me." Louis doesn't look at the alpha, too embarrassed that he can't swim. He is so pathetic.

Harry smiles at the omegas sudden shyness. "No problem. Wouldn't be good for my image if I would've let you drown." Louis looks up with a glare, but it turns into a blush and biting his lip.

"Please don't tell anyone." Louis says timidly. Harry smiles at him and nods.

"Sure, but let me teach you." Louis' eyes grow wide.

"What?"

"Let me teach you how to swim." Harry repeats with a chuckle. Louis bites his lip, contemplating. So far the alpha acts nice, not too alpha.

"Fine, but I'm done with water for now." Louis pouts, crossing his arms. Harry chuckles at the sight because it is honestly adorable.

"I have to head out, Boo." Jay walks back into the kitchen, looking a little stressed.

"Everythink alright?" Louis asks a little concerned. Jay smiles at him.

"Yes." She kisses her sons head. "I'll be back in a bit. Just have to grab things for Zayn and you to eat while Yasar and I are gone." Louis frowns as he turns to his mom who is leaving the kitchen to put on her shoes.