lх: ғeммe ғaтale

Start from the beginning

To his awe, the tomb had been empty. Since then Kabuto saw, rather than suspected at first, the mysterious glance of Tobi Uchiha that when jumbled by letters, as Kabuto was fiddling with his scrabble board, would turn out to be "Obito" (which lacked an O but was close to the actual name anyway). Kabuto kept on laughing darkly as he had crossed ways with the man falsely claiming himself to be Madara, until then, day by day, Obito was threatened by the fact that it was Kabuto's logic status and his gift of higher knowledge could advance him in battle.

"You go back in Taki." Said Obito. "I have businesses to discuss with one of these children, perhaps. You know how boredom strikes me well, my friend. They have something I need."

"What is?"

"Dark, enigmatic, powerful secrets. It's time for truth to be revealed." He said, as he vanished into the black space, perhaps making an escape earlier than Kabuto ever did. Kabuto mainly just shook his head, kept his transformation clear. They were clones of two gardeners talking, and that was one of the things Kabuto admired of Konoha--they are more than blind. Their level of obliviousness is astounding more than knowing that Obito was not truly the old, Madara Uchiha.

☤ τhε τhïɾḋ υсhïhα ☤

SING FOR THE DEAD

"I think you've had enough of that, kid." Kisame scorned, stealing Sasuke's glass. He was drinking a mixed beverage of Vodka and Sake, and by the color of Sasuke's face he was indeed intoxicated and flushed with more than enough excess of alchohol. Men in the bar did not seem to argue with him--he seemed to be the richest man in the world whose problems could only be solved by drinking. A pale thin bartender was eying them, wiping a bottle. "You know there are Sand ninjas sniffing your ass. You're even lucky you made it just in time to escape, or no alcohol for you until you lose your head."

Kisame just stared at Sasuke. Last night turned out quite a mitigation, as Gaara did not dare question anyone in the bar. He had sent his men scanning every quarter, every hidden passageways, but there had been no sign of him. No foot prints at all, just men and prostittutes. The women were all sent home with the courtesy of none other than the Kazekage. He looked as if he was searching for something else as he stared once back, gathered all the young female criminals that were detained--handcuffed--and left within specks of golden sand.

It was a routine the rogues have gotten used to. There was a time most of the Akatsuki decided to hang out there, when Pein had victoriously conquered half of Kiri. Deidara found the place, and they were welcomed with enormously wounded hands and given the largest booth in Requiem. It was a day to remember for Kisame. When the Nations have arrived, they were given a secret passageway that led to one of the most surprising tunnels--at the end of it, was a natural twenty-feet waterfall. The Akatsuki had never been happier than before.

"Don't start with me." Sasuke remarked, throwing another pieces of gold into the bar table. The bartender greeted him with a pleasurable smirk, as he went off to pour him another round of that deliciously enervating Sake bestseller. Kisame would love to drink with this boy right him, if he was not that stupid of blowing too much of his whistle.

Kisame frowned himself, carrying his Samehada, as if for the first time ever he was irked by its weight. "If the beer was all you came in here for, you should have told me. Nothing makes me any more happier than to get paid as twice as the entrance fee." He said, deciding to sit down while tapping a finger. He put his blade by his next chair, wrapped in a safety bandage like a barbie doll. If anyone would try to steal it, Samehada would have gotten back by his own.

Sasuke brought to his lips, reminding Kisame once of someone. He had the same hair, same angle and eyes as his brother and the only thing Sasuke lacked were the scars in his face. "What do you want?"