Either or, I couldn't put my mind to it because of the fact that I was practically choking to death. 

Jeongin's POV

As Channie was having a coughing fit I immediately began patting his back. Did I say something wrong? Is he okay? What caused this? 

"Channie are you okay?" I spoke softly to him.  After a few more coughs he was finally able to relax and talk again.

"Yeah yeah yeah I'm okay ToTaLlY okay!" He wheezed out.  I smiled at his cute little gesture.

"Um did I hear you correctly?  Did you say what I think you just said?" He questioned.  "What, daddy?" I asked back innocently. 

"Oh my god so I wasn't imagining it. Okay, who are you and what have you done to Jeongin?" He warns me as he takes a rosary shaped necklace from beneath his shirt and hikes it up to my face.

I couldn't help but laugh at his theory of me, well, not being me. Is he saying I'm not me? "I'm not possessed, you dumb ass." I say as a playfully hit his arm.

"The real Jeongin would never call me something so awful." He huffs out while crossing his arms together.

"Actually I've been thinking about it for quite some time now. I just never bothered to say it." I said as he's still ignoring me. 

"Wow even though you're older than me, you really aren't any different from a baby huh?" I smirked. 

My remark instantly had him turning back to me. That's when he leaned in close to me. A bit too close for comfort. Our lips were at least two inches apart if not closer. 

Chan's POV

As I moved in closer to him, I could feel his hot breath against my face.  I looked down at his lips. They were nice and pink and looked so inviting.  I decided to go on closer to him.  Our lips we're about less than an inch apart from touching.  I glanced up at him to see his face go completely red. 

I smirked and pulled back before anything happened. "Who's the baby now, hm?" He stuttered out a few words but due to the excessive amount of stuttering,  I couldn't really make any sense of it.

The movie finally started. What movie are we seeing, you ask? The Nun. I'm a sucker for horror movies. Who doesn't like a good scare from time to time?

I glanced at Jeongin to see him as still as a statue.  He almost seemed inhuman for a bit. I leaned in over to him and whispered, "Hey if things get too scary for you,  we can leave whenever you want."

"No it's okay. I can handle this." "Are you sure?" "Yeah I'll be fine." "Okay then." I move away and pay my attention back towards to movie. 

Jeongin's POV

Oh god why does it have to be a scary movie?  I hate those.  I'm like the last person you should ever take on earth to see a scary movie.

I get scared very easily.  From a single crack of a wooden twig to the pop of a balloon. Why, oh why?!

Chan's POV

"I can handle scary movies", my ass. Not even twenty minutes in, he got so scared that there was a mini jumpscare. Instead of maybe yelping like a scaredy cat would, no. This extra little boy screamed so loud and high pitched, it broke the glass drink that belonged the person next to us which I had to apologize for.

Not only did that happen but he also accidentally threw the poor popcorn bucket up causing all the popcorn to spill and the bucket landing on his head. I felt a bit bad for laughing but it was such a cute sight to witness. 

I then took the popcorn bucket off his head. "I'm sorry I spilled the snacks." He says as he looks down at the floor in disappointment. I gave a smile of reassurance. 

"It's okay." I say as I pay my attention towards the movie. As a few minutes went on,  I noticed that Jeongin was still scared but he was trying his best not to show it. He wasn't really doing a good job at hiding it. 

I glanced down to my side to see Jeongin's tiny hand on the armrest,  of the side next to me.  I slowly and carefully made my way to his hand, with my own. 

It started as a pinky finger on one another. Then it slowly became a friendly holding of the hands to a more intimate action with the intertwining of the fingers.

The action made Jeongin loosen up a bit. He actually seemed comfortable enough that he actually rested his head onto my shoulder. 

"You don't mind...do you?" He asked shyly with a small blush of rosy pink cheeks. "Of course not." I said as I unlace out fingers so that hand can wrap around Jeongin to bring him closer to me. Then I used my other free hand to lace our fingers together once again.

Another half hour passed by and I look down to see how Jeongin is doing with the movie. He fell fast asleep in my arms.

He looks like a little precious angel sent from God himself. The person that ends up being with you,  whoever and wherever they may be, is really lucky to have you.  If only I could be that person...

Enough was enough. I couldn't take it any longer.  I'm going to do it. I need to do it. I need to kiss him. I tilt my head a bit and move my way towards his face. As I was going to kiss him, I saw a bright flash of a camera from a phone, out of my peripheral vision. 

I squinted my eyes to see a face quite familiar. It was that transfer student from the great Country Australia. Even better, he's where I'm from, Sydney. What was his name again? He's one of Jeongin's best friends. Felix I believe. What's he doing here?

He wasn't alone either. There's someone next to him. It's Jisung I believe. Wait...what are they doing here? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there surprise! A new chapter this week!  I bet you weren't expecting one till the weekend.  Well one I'm sick so I feel like writing and two I'll make release chapter 14 this weekend. You're probably wondering why Jeongin called him daddy all of a sudden. Well that will be explain next chapter. This was originally going to be like 3k words but I decided to cut it in half an give you a little something. Sooo stay tuned for the second part of their date coming up on Seungmin's Birthday!