|02|

Before we start, I want to thank the 26 (?) people who voted on the first chapter. And I am very sorry about the long wait from that chapter and to now. The next chapter will be out in July (because I'll be working on others stuff and that's when I have a twelve hour car ride to Florida so). 

And now...

The moment you have all been waiting for...

...

...

...

...

...

...

[Y/N] vs Parents

"Mom, what's going on?" [Y/N] asked her mother.

"Nothing to worry, dear. Why were you downstairs?" Her mother asked her.

[Y/N] recognized that voice. She recognized it as the voice of darkness. Of evil.

"I'm sorry, mama. I heard a creak and I went to investigate. It was a mouse." [Y/N] lied right through her teeth.

"You don't have to lie to me, child. What did you hear?" [M/N] asked her.

[Y/N] turned away from her mom facing Igo. The two children daemons stared at one another. Having an unspoken linked conversation between the two. The young girl felt her fingers spark. Her mom had made her best friend an orphan.

"Enough, mama. You want to reunite all the tribes." [Y/N] said lying once again.

Lying to keep the death of Sayer from reaching Igo's ears. She could feel sparks, the electricity. [M/N] grabbed her daughter's wrist, and the girl could feel the lightning leaving her fingers.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you." She laughed in her daughter's face. "Now, what did you hear?"

"Sayer wants to stay on the bottom. You want the top. It's what's going to kill you in the end." [Y/N] said not thinking to choose her words carefully enough.

Igo looked at the mother-daughter pair. And then, the tribal leader's wife and second-in-command said something [Y/N] didn't want him to know.

"No, it's what got Sayer killed in the end." [M/N] told her.

No one knows why she said that. Some believe she forgot about Igo being there and indirectly told him she killed his father. But others. Others that are more intelligent than hat and knew [M/N] really well believed she knew what was coming.

[M/N] could see the future after all. She had planned it, because she knew what was going to come next. She knew exactly what she getting herself into. [Y/N] looked over at Igo in order to see his expression. 

But he was a stoic. 

He showed no emotion on his face. That was his sign that only [Y/N] knew. He was going to snap. At any moment.

And [Y/N] needed to know when.

"You shouldn't have said that, mama." [Y/N] said staring into the eyes of her creator.

And a bolt of electricity struck [M/N] zapping her over and over again. And while she was writhing around on the ground, [Y/N] took the initiative. And she grabbed Igo's hand and ran out of the tent.

And the two of them hid in a tree. The tree that was their clubhouse. The tree that was bigger on the inside than the outside. She brought him here to talk.

"[Y/N], is it true?" Igo said his first words since he state of stoic shock.

"Igo, I'm-. I'm sorry. I saw it happened, and I didn't see where it was going when they were arguing. All I know is my mom killed your dad because they shared opposing views. Your dad wanted us on the bottoms and my mother wanted us to be the supreme beings." [Y/N] explained.

"My father was a moron." Igo said.

[Y/N] turned to him. What did he just say? "Your father had one view. Why does that mean he's a moron?"

"We are stronger than the elves, the humans, and the dragons. We have powers while they just have magic. It makes no sense for us to be on the bottoms. Dragons are weak compared to us. I thought you knew that." Igo said.

"We all have a place which we belong in this world. And in order for there to be harmony, there has to be no one out of place." [Y/N] said.

"You're a moron, [Y/N]. Maybe I should get your mother to go and kill you." Igo threatened.

"Maybe..." [Y/N] said before she disappeared with her daemon Shar. "I should let my father know before that happens."

Teleportation. Electrokinesis. That was just two out of five of her powers she had, but they all had limitations. She can only transport herself. And as she grew older the range she could do it would increase.

[Y/N] moved to her father's quarters. A Tent that was away from everyone. He was the only one allowed there. That was why [Y/N] and her mother stayed with Igo and Sayer. [Y/N] knocked on the tent door and it "swooshed" open.

"[Y/N], it's early. Why are you here?" [D/N] asked her from sitting in his chair by the fireplace (really cliche).

"Mom."

"I know all about it." he said. "I am, after all, the one who chose her to be my bride. Why?"

"She killed Sayer." [Y/N] told him.

He replied with, "I know."

"She thinks we're the supreme ones." [Y/N] continued.

"I know." He said it again. 

"She's going to target Decimus." she said continuing with what she figured and what she knew.

"I know." And there's the same answer.

"She threatened Igo!" she shouted clearly unhinged by the fact Igo had threatened her very being. 

"I was the one who gave her the idea."[D/N] said flatly. 

[Y/N] stood taken aback. " What?"

"And he okay-ed the death of Sayer. And he's one of us. And you don't need to worry about Decimus." [D/N] said. "And there is nothing you can do to stop us."

He was still facing the fire never once looking at his daughter. And it was this that he didn't notice that she had slipped out of the room. And the fire had been set ablaze on his tent. Pyrokinesis.

And she had burnt down the entire clan ready for a new life. And she had thought that had ended the Zudna Supremacy Ideology. And with that finally thought, [Y/N] left the Zudnas Clan. 

Word Count: 946 

So, here is a new chapter I wrote while rewatching the entire series of the Dragon Prince (which took roughly nine chapters to do and I had to rewrite it about six times because I wasn't pleased with it). The next chapter will be about how you became Ezran's friend and his and Callum's guard.