He removed the file revealing a bracelet in a clear evidence bag.
Abhi scrunched his eyes , thinking back specifically to when he saw that on Tanu. He was confident but for the sake of investigation and his friend , he has to be absolute.
After a while , he turned to Veer and said in a calm manner.
"It's tanu's. I guess Aliya gifted it to her sometime back."

Veer didn't believed him; Somehow, he couldn't believe some supermodel would team up with a criminal to murder his friend's wife. But through Purab, he did knew abhi's hatred towards her.
Abhi's sudden smooth composure strengthen his doubts. He interrogated.

"Are you certain it belongs to her? Or she has something with the same design.?"

"Yes, I am positive. I have seen it on her."
Abhi nodded his acknowledgement and gave him questioning glance.

Veer read his thoughts and told him.
"You don't worry about the arrest, I will make arrangements."

Keeping the evidence away, he briefed.
" I have a friend in Delhi, karan. I will let him in on the case and will send him the evidence. He will handle the things regarding her. You only need to do one thing."

"Any thing, name it." Abhi affirmed.

" Make sure she doesn't leave Delhi. I will ask my friend to issue an official warning as well."   Veer said , surprised with his own self. He has beginning to consider his doubts.

"No, I will take care of that. A warning will alert her. She might try to flee or get some kind of protection."
Said Abhi, recalling nikhil and Aliya;  he needs to be wary of them.

"He is right."
Veer thought and assured him.
" they both will be punished for the heinous crime. "

Abhi smiled up at him, got up,  hugged him and mumbled.
"I don't know how to thank you."

Veer patted him on the back and said.
"Any thing for you bro."

*****

At Mumbai mansion:

Pragya is standing in the balcony of her room, staring up at the moon that is becoming more luminous as the dark of the night takes over the light from the remanents of dusk.
Her phone rang and her lips made a wide arc.