Jealousy

Steve:

He trusts you with his life, Steve doesn't get jealous easily. Honestly, he loves seeing people try to hit on you and get disappointed later. He very much so knows you are his, and he is yours. Both of you would laugh at people hitting on either you or him at the end of the day.

Although, he does have a bit of a thing for exes. He cannot stand them. Anytime something about your exes comes up or you run into someone you dated before, it'd be obvious that it's bothering him. He doesn't say anything though, just prefers to stay silent. But you don't want to hurt him so you avoid your exes as much as you could, which you didn't mind doing.

Tony:

It's almost always him that's the center of attention wherever you two go. Whenever you two would be out in public, he would be swarmed by tons of media and people trying to get to talk to him. More often than not, people would blatantly come onto him. You didn't mind though, you just let him deal with it himself while you'd just go to your little group of friends at the other corner of the party.

Thor:

It's so fun to see Thor jealous, you do it on purpose more often than not. His jealous comes in stages, actually:

stage 1: He glares at whoever it is that is making him jealous. Mostly he kept his calm and stayed at stage one, but whenever the other person would try to touch you or get too close to you then that becomes another story.

stage 2: He ditches the other avengers and comes to stand next to you. He often stands in weird positions to flex his muscles in order to scare off the other person. About nine of ten times, you'd lose it at this and burst out laughing. But if you manage to stay strong and hold in the giggles through this or if the other person just happened to be an asshole, you are able to proceed to the coming stages.

stage 3: He'd put his arm around you and hold you close, kissing you often to show everyone that you were with him.

stage 4: He kindly asks the other person to step back and stay in their limits.

final stage: Now, you have only gotten to this stage once so you're still not sure if it's even the final stage or not. You got to see this stage when Tony decided to get drunk and come onto you way too hard. He hit on you incessantly and tried to get closer and closer to you. When Thor's warning fell on deaf ears, he was furious. In Tony's defence, everyone was drunk at the party. Even you and Thor were high but Tony sure as hell was being extra.

Thor still tried to remain calm but he eventually lot control and was fuming when he physically pushed Tony back and stripped you and himself naked in the middle of the party. Let's just say that the party guests had one hell of a show.

Also, you and Thor pretty much broke the internet the day after when the videos got viral. Apparently, having sex while hanging from the chandelier isn't very common. Wonder what the fuck Sia's been all about.

Clint:

Boy does he love picking up fights. You've tried to talk to him about it so many times but the man just does not listen.

Anytime someone would hit on you or check you out, Clint would immediately puff up his chest and call them out. Mostly, people would just get embarrassed and walk away. But many people took it as an offence, choosing to fight Clint for you. And they get beat up pretty bad after it.

If it weren't for SHIELD and Clint having held such an amazing reputation, he would pretty much have been locked up by now.