Ch.11 A New Me=A New You

I woke up the next morning to throwing up more than once and my head banging.

My roommate didn't even ask she could tell what I was going through. She gave me some pills to take later for my head to help it.

After the cycle was done I brushed my teeth more than two times.

I got a notification bell.

Checking my phone.

Kookie:
Come to my room...

My heart almost dropped. My thoughts ran wild on all the crazy things that can happen there.

And yes I thought of sexual things, but mostly our friendship being ruined, or just awkward for a week, or are we going to argue

Me:
Okay on my way.

I snuck in the boys dorm going to Jungkook

"Jungkook" I whispered.

Jungkook opened the door me stepping in as he was drying his hair.

I closer the door.

"Cleo you're still have a hang over."

"Yup and my head hurts."

"Great come here." Jungkook stepped into the kitchen.

I saw a big pot of soup.

"I made hang over soup have some it'll help."

He put some soup in a medium size bowl handing it over to me.

I nodded my head,"Thanks kookie."

"Oh no p-Please don't call me that for a few days." Jungkook seemed bothered.

"Why?"

"B-because that's all you called me yesturday and its causing flashbacks." Jungkook could barely let out his words not even able to look at me while saying it. I saw the blush on his face.

"Oh y-yeah I won't Jungkook. Same goes for you."

Jungkook looked up at me in wonder.

"Hm what do you mean...,"he came to a realization,"oh me calling you honey and baby yeah I won't. Yesturday was just a lot. Plus I never called you that before the incident and have no reason to now you know."

I nodded in agreement.

I took a spoon full of the soup Jungkook made...it was delicious.

"Mmm it's good you gotten better." I smiled.

Jungkook had no response but a sweet smile.

"I would embarrassingly like to propose some rules between us for the next few days. Just to forget about some of 'that' night mmm man this is really good." I said stuffing my mouth.

Jungkook got up from his chair across from me going to the kitchen to get some soup.

"Okay what is it?" Jungkook said getting back in his seat taking a spoonful of soup.

"O-okay I'm just going to say it but my rules is not to much contact between us and no calling each others names like yesterday like we said already and no kissing obviously and just plain lets not talk about it to much."

Jungkook nodded his head thinking about it.

"Okay I agree."

"Ehem..Great! Cause even yesterday just your silk cloth touching my skin as we were going to the car got to me....crazy right haha."

"Really haha yeah. You're easy to tick ha." Jungkook laughed at me.

We both started to relax more around each other the awkward energy fading away little by little.