Before The Game

Mike P.O.V

I'm very much up to something. Tehehe!

 Nearly half the day has been slightly ruined but tonight will be better I have birthday planners and decorators at my house as I speak right now it's gonna be a real blast. My hand's still hurt from throwing blows at whats his  face the reason I got mad and knocked him out is that:

1) he should behind bars cause of the thing he did to a woman

2)NO man should be hurting a small female and leave bruises.

And so on and so forth Jessica still has noticeable bruises and scars still, after Jess dragged me to the elevators I knew right then and there I shouldn't have said that so I stayed a few feet behind just to let her sweetened down.

I stayed where I can see her from a close far so when she enters in store, I come behind and asked for the clerks to bag anything she either touches or reacts to when looking at an item. after about 6 stores and like 5 bags in one hand.

I go down and out of the mall to put the bags in the trunk to not let her see them. she seriously would make me return them. 

When I came back inside Brent was sitting in the Starbucks with what is accomplished art from my fist. Just to annoy the holy fuck out of him I walk by giving him the best smirk that could scare all abusive asshole like him. He sees me and I walk off looking over and around the mall, I spot a store called Sweet Like Candy POP!

 There's a displayed window filled with mannequins with undergarments  and jewelry and by the side lots of candy, that's right folks candy it's those kinds of a store where it gets weird and creepy but make us thinks is super normal👌

"HI! WELCOME TO CANDY POP! we have a special sale going on from undergarments to candy to robs and etc since we have new things in stock." the happy cherry mid-20-year-old guy told me. I nod and look around, I grabbed a basket full of candy then looked a the perfumes there were some that smelled like blueberries, cherries, chocolate, oranges, will forest, the ocean and more. 

I grabbed 2 pairs of robs then 9 mix n matching pairs of lingerie and underwears, and bras (A/n they have a really close bond so it's totally normal to them)

"wow, you must love your wife so much huh?" the guy looks over the items as he rings them up. 

"Haha Nah she's my best friend today is her birthday and she says that she doesn't want anything today so I'm giving her everything a girl is to have" I scratch the back of my neck of having an uneasy feeling.

"but why go against her wishes and do the normal thing on a birthday? that would be 168.24$"

"Define normal, she is such a funny, amazing, beautiful person that should be treated like a queen hell the world should be given to her"

I let out a breath and give the guy my card, I look up and see this big smirk on his face

"sounds like prince charming is wrapped around his best queen finger, my husband does the same to me all the time so don't deny it and never lat her go"

I stare blankly at him and give him a smile, I grab the bags and go out the doors.

"nobody just doesn't know how much she means the world to me but they will tonight, "I say to myself.
I spot Jessie over at the food court eating and laughing with someone, scratch that some GUY! I walk over and sit in a seat next to Jess. "hey BABE I was looking all over for you" she jumps and glares at me "babe? what the hell you talking about I told you that I was by the fountains but you were taking your sweet old time that  Jordon here found me all alone so we came to the food court."