t w o

"hail to our majesty who will rule and reign forever!"

taehyung entered the huge hall, which was all set to conduct the basic physical test for the applicants, who were there already; seated and saving the pin drop silence and bowing their heads not daring to look directly at the king. the hall was well decorated and the panel of royal judges were standing next to their respective places. just as taehyung gave his order. the king walked over to his royal seat and sat down, still the silence remaining and people's heads bowed in respect.

a ring of a bell was heard once and all people raised their heads to steal glances at the king, rounds of soft whispers swooning over his angelic beauty and royalty blessed the hall. the main assistant of the king bowed, "your majesty, please give your command to commit with the events." taehyung nodded and raised up his hand, allowing the ministers go ahead and continue.

the hall was comepletely filled with strangers; all of them being men, not even a single women. this was more likely the king's life itself. not a single women except his mother. no one knew the reason and something more than that the king despised women, and the reason for that was too just a misery.

the men were lined up in a long perfect line, a one conductor stood up on a change just below the king. he cleared hi throat and started, "you all are gathered here to face the physical test you have to complete in order to work here, are you all aware of it?"

"yes!" the conductor spared a round of a cold glare, "perfect. now that you're under control of me, on behalf of the king. i shall now cemmen with the even,"

he took a name list with was numbered 'i' and unfolded it, revealing how long the first list was. there in the list, it was the names of the contestants written neatly with a beautiful handwriting.

"choi yugyeon!"

the event started and went on for like a couple of hours.

the king barely blinked and paid attention to anything.

he was just too focused.. maybe because he had an obsession with men that only the king understood for himself.

it went on like for another few hours, majority of the conference was tired except the king. taehyung was right there sitting on his lion chair being focused like he was few hours ago. he watched the every single candidate and marked the ones whom he liked to hire with a small tick on another copy of the name list.

the contest was finally approaching to its end, after being done with the list which was written 'xv'. all the men were standing in perfect lines while the panel of judges picked the men who passed the physical test and was being hired.

the head minister cleared his throat and revealed a very short list compared to the contestants list. "here, i have the list of the names of the candidates who are selected as works for the royal palace. candidates with the names i will read here are under rules of the palace, and you all have to follow the rules thoroughly. all understand?"

"yes, sir!"

"your majesty, please give me your command to carry out the announcement," the minister turned to the king and respectfully bowed, taehyung raising his hand to give the command.

after an instant, the head minister loudly announced the names of a total of thirty. many heads were hung low after reading the list; but indeed it was tough to get assigned in the palace among thousands of males.