FOUR (Ruby POV)

"Hades, you can't do that. It's so wrong..." Rada looks at me frowning with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Sure..." I answer and a smugly smile spreads across my face while buckling my belt and checking my reflection in the little mirror of my motorhome: pants, hoodie and boots... all in black. Perfect.

"You can't tell the Queen of the Underworld what she can or can't do, you idiot." Mina remarks sitting on an armchair in the lounge area rolling her eyes.

"If Persephone finds out about this in the future, she'll be mad at you."

"That's why she'll never know..." I point at Rada with my finger.

"At least let me wait for you outside of the house so I can monitor the surroundings..." Eaco looks at me with puppy dog eyes from the motorhome door. I raise my arms admitting my defeat.

"All right, if you insist..."

"This is my job, I'm your bodyguard after all..."

"You're right... where's my...? Oh, here it is." I take my black cap and put it on, pulling back my hair running my fingers through it. "Voilà, you can't see me now."

"What the... Erebus?" Mina stares shocked at the spot where I'm standing but I know she's unable to see me. "What have you done to the invisibility helmet the cyclops gave to you?"

"Nothing," I remove my cap with a quick movement and suddenly I'm visible to their eyes again but this time I'm closer to the motorhome door. "Oh come on, I can't travel around the world with a Corinthian helmet made of bronze, I'd be accused of trafficking in antiquities or something like that... Cyclops gave it to me long time ago in order to defeat my father during our first war but they never said it must stay as a helmet forever and I turned it into a cap. It's more practical and it doesn't make a mess with my hair." I run my fingers through my locks once again and I put my cap on. "Bye..." They hear me saying before going out to the fields, stars are shining above me but the night is cold... it doesn't make any difference to me, you can freeze in some areas of the Avernus so I'm used to extreme temperatures. Eaco follows me quietly despite he can't see me, he knows where I'm going: the house isn't far away, about 15 minutes walking if I keep a good pace.

Today has been a bittersweet day. On one hand I've been able to get closer to my wife and know this new Persephone a bit better, on the other hand I've learnt about some details of her life that I don't like. When we arrived this morning at 10 am she'd been working for at least three hours, there're lot of greenhouses and she's very busy now that Saint Valentine's day is getting closer but still she found some time to show us around along with her staff, she helped us to park our motorhomes in the right place, directed us to the town through a shortcut and she introduced us to some neighbours that came to say hello out of curiosity. The director and technicians in charge of the equipment used to film the video have clear instructions to make things as easier as possible for Iselen and not to damage any of her roses; of course I'd pay for all of her harvest if we ruin it somehow but she prefers to sell the roses, my money is good too but it's better if she delivers all her customer's flowers so they'll place new orders in the future: the reputation of her business is on the line.

This way we only have three days to film the video after getting things ready today and putting all the microphones, lights and cameras in the correct place. Iselen swore that those things wouldn't cause any trouble and her computer would adjust the heating or could open a window automatically just in case the temperature rises too much due to the lights or all the staff breathing inside the greenhouse at the same time. I told the director to keep things simple taking advantage of the beauty of this place, no special effects or changes of scenery, only me singing while walking among rose bushes. My new song explains how love has two sides, like a rose has soft and fragrant petals but also sharp thorns that can hurt you at the same time... Well, it's not an innovative subject at all but the music is catchy and I know it'll be another hit. Iselen suggested that I could film part of the video in the corner where she piles up the dry leaves, discarded flowers, broken stems... in order to show the contrast between the beautiful and fresh roses. The director was thrilled with the idea and that's the part we're going to film tomorrow.