chapter 19

question for this chapter: where is it your favorite place to be in the world? mine is my dreams 

tyler pov 

we're back home and I still don't want to talk to Michael because he doesn't love me as I love him. I thought he loved and care about me I mean who on earth would ask you to be their first kiss if they didn't like you right?... I can't believe my own brother would hurt me like that and it hurts really bad that I don't know how to make the pain go away... I try my best to stop thinking about him, but I just can't and every time I try not to think about Micheal it just makes me think about him even more. I know how to face him after everything that happened between us it's hard for me to even look at him let alone be near him.  just not being near Micheal hurts so bad that it all feels like a bad dream... I just Micheal to hold me again but he hates me.  

Michael pov 

tyler won't even look at me anymore and every time I try to talk to him he just pushes me away and it really hurts... it's not that I don't care about Tyler. am just scared that we might not work out in the future and what if someone found out about us and report us to the police. we would then be separated from each other forever. I really do want him close to me but am just so scared of what might happen... I can't stand not having Tyler near me  

tyler pov 

I was in my room crying because I don't think Micheal never even liked me to begin with... I think he was just using me to get what he wanting and now he doesn't want me anymore. 

I was crying my eyes out because I didn't know how to stop my tears from falling and that is when Michael came through my door and grab both sides of my cheek with both his hands and kissed me like there was no tomorrow... the kiss felt like a dream so I had to pull away to see if I was a dreaming and it wasn't a dream at all and when I pulled away Michael smiled at me and pulled me back to the kiss. 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW 

hope you all like this chapter