chapter 12

Michael pov

I look at Tyler and thought about what he just said and he was right it doesn't  matter where your first kiss is as long as it's the right time and it feels right to you and you want to have your first kiss with special someone.

"When did you become so smart about this kind of thing Tyler?" I said smiling at him.

"I guess got it from you" Tyler said, smiling back at me.

"Your right Tyler what really matters is that special someone so am starting not to care about getting my first kiss in the rain as long as the time is right and am with you.. it can't get anymore magical than that so I really not care about rain anymore as long as I have you as my first kiss".. I said to Tyler blushing red like crazy.

"Does that mean I get to kiss you now?" Tyler said looking at me with begging eyes which made be blush like a Lobster.. Because I don't think I can wait anymore Michael "please" he said begging even more...

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head

He kiss my cheek and and went down to my neck

"aahhhh Tyler" I moan as he was kissing and licking my neck.. sending electric through my body causing me shake with pleasure... He walk us to the bed we had to share still kiss my neck as he walk us over to our bed..

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH Tyler" I moan trying my best to keep my voice down but it wasn't working... this was all new to me ,but "how can just a kiss on my neck make me moan this much?"... men his lips feels so good my neck "wow" was all I could think of right now... as he continue to give me pleasure just my kissing and licking my neck..

"Tyler your lips feels so good on my neck I love it" I half say half moan...

I felt Tyler smirk on my neck and push me down on the bed and got on top of me still giving my neck amazing kisses that made me feel like I was on top of the word...

"Oooohhhh Tyler" moan as he bit down harder on my neck making me a moaning mess...

Tyler pulled away from my neck to look at my face and I was red all over... panting really hard to trying my best to get my breath back under control...

Tyler smiled at me.. that was the most beautiful smile I ever seen on him... Tyler lean down to my face and look at me... asking if it was okay to kiss me.. I nodded telling him it's okay but when he was going to kiss me... we got interrupted by the teacher yelling outside everyone door

"Everyone go too sleep we all have a big day tomorrow so get a good night rest" the teacher said and walked away to her room.

I look up at Tyler who was looking at me... He kiss and lick my neck one last time and said, "good night baby brother" laying on top of me...

"Good night" I say wrapping my arms around him...holding him close to me..

Tyler look at me as I hold him close... I gave him a kiss on to go his head and he kiss the side of my mouth and my neck..

Than we want to sleep holding each other's close... dreaming of what might happen tomorrow.