"Feeling better?" Amaya asked a minute later.

"Hmm.." I nodded while rubbing my temple. The easening pain at the nerve endings, definitely felt better with each passing seconds.

"And what about Dev? Is he still sleeping or..." It was now Adit's term to shoot his questions.

"Ya... he slept quite late yesterday. Woh actually I was... umm.. I might had been difficult to handle all night." A deep sigh escaped my throat and my eyelids shut on their own as I shook my head with an overdose of embarrassment.

It was then when I realised that my embarrassment had no meaning until I confessed it before everbody.

"Amaya.. I need to talk with you." I opened my eyes in a jiffy and looked at her pretty helplessly.

"Yes? You want to talk in private? Shall we move to some other place then??" And there she was already ready at her feet!

Such a humble soul whom I had hated since day 1 of our morning! Uh, kuddos to myself!!

"No no..I need to talk with everyone of you actually." I sighed again. Matching my gaze with them was out of question now and hence I kept my eyes down and started speaking- "I am sorry guys.. really, really sorry."

"Sorry? Why? Am not getting you at all, Nitara." Amaya kept her hand upon my mine. And the concern in her voice... well, it did nothing other than making me feel further low.

"It was YOUR engagement Amaya, it was YOUR big day... but what did I do? I just ruined everything with my...... Raima kept telling me to stay away from alcohol.. But I didn't even listen to her. Honestly, I had intended just for one drink...couldn't understand when it turned into.."

"Five shots." Adit spoke from my side.

"Yeah...whatever." I banged my fist against my forehead, which travelled down soon to cover the rest of my face.

Facepalm I meant.

"You want to say more?" Amaya questioned after a short period of silence.

"Yes... its just that.. I seriously didn't do anything by purpose.. please trust me on that, Amaya." My other hand which was still under her clutch, crunched into a little ball.

"You know what Nitara?" Her deep, soothing voice was soooo compelling in nature that I was made to look up at her while she continued stating- "We already knew that we were about to face severe repercussions if YOU TWO were made to stay together!!"

Was that an insult? Or just a simple statement?? Not understanding how to react to it, I gulped aloud and kept gaping at Amaya's flawless face.

"Believe it or not, but we have taken a HUGE step to get you guys together again.....we have literally kept our wedding at stake for this!!" She added next.

"But we aren't saying you anything.. I mean, we are not accusing you. Its just that we knew there might be innumerable accidents when Dev and you are together.. and now, when those accidents are really happening, you DON'T need to apologise for them at all!" Said Kshitiz.

And now I was gaping at him, wandering if he was really that good since always or not.

No.... might be Amaya had changed him over the times. One heck of a charismatic girl she was.

"But I am still feeling guilty." I murmured with a damp sigh accompanying my drooping eyelids.

"Please don't... you have better things to do, Nitara." Amaya's clutch on my hand tightened. "... Like- going to your daughter!"

Oh fuck!

I had got so engrossed in my personal problems that I completely forgot about my baby who had been missing me since what? 12 hours approx??