"Play nice," she warns with a pointed look.

He grunts just as she opens the door, the chilling air from the storm swirling inside and instantly bringing forth goosebumps along my arms that rise beneath my long sleeve shirt, a silhouette fills the doorway a few inches taller than her as it moves forward and steps inside. A small rumble reverts from Arsen's side of the room, Santha shot him a glare as the figure passed her and stepped into the glow of the living room's light; 'Grey' was actually a female, a female with pale skin and black hair that outshined the dark sky and intense grey eyes that stared deep into my soul. There was no denying the disgust clear in them.

I knew for a fact she didn't like me. Her clothing was a bit. . . odd, being that she was dressed in what seemed like leaf clothing, way different from what Santha usually wears. The clothing consisted of a skirt, made from stitched leaves to create the clothing and a top similar to a bikinis'. The woman didn't seem to care about showing extra skin as she walked further into the cabin. Santha closes the door, cutting off the winter's harsh blow from filling the cabin more and moves to the woman's side.

"What are you doing here, Grey?" she questions, an edge to her voice. "I thought I told you all, not the venture out this way."

Grey doesn't answer for a moment, still looking me up and down in a way a predator would do to their meals, I shifted uncomfortably in my spot before she turned away to look at Santha.

"Obviously I wasn't there when you made the announcement," she answers, her voice low and soft yet with an undertone of something else.

"What made you come this way?"

"I was hunting when I came across its scent." she casts a look my way, sizing me up once more, I frown this time, her grey eyes darkening.

Arsen growled, snapping his teeth in her direction, his hazel eyes focused on her. Grey lazily shifts her gaze toward him, looking him up and down too, a small hint of appreciation flickering through her eyes at the sight of his bare chest, an uncomfortable feeling reared into my chest with a sinking feeling; I didn't like it. And I didn't like the way she was looking at him, which made me more confused than I already was.

"When did he change back?" she asks with interest, turning her full attention to Arsen, her nostrils flaring.

I grit my teeth, the same time Arsen recoils with a hint of disgust on his face. That shouldn't have made me feel better either.

"That doesn't matter," Santha answers with furrowed brows before she sighs. "You being here is what we tried to prevent but knowing you. . " she pauses, shaking her head. "Well, since you're here, I can introduce you two." she soon turns her attention toward me, plastering a smile on her lips.

"Amelia this is Grey, Marcus's sister," she starts off, gesturing with her hand at the girl, "and Grey this is Amelia, the one Arsen saved."

Nervously wetting my lips, I wave, "Hi."

She stares at me with unblinking eyes, her intense gaze making me fidget and twist my fingers, there was a cold air around her that stood out beside the darkness behind her eyes. For someone young there was a lot of anger hidden within her, some of it directed towards me. She doesn't say anything to me and looks away and to Santha.

"This is her?" she asks, "The half-breed?"

Her eyes once again look me up and down as if I was someone lesser than her, the look in her eyes was slowly starting to piss me off and nudge at something deep in me, it rumbled and quietly but surely rattled my core.

"Yes," Santha forces out, "this is Amelia."

Grey hums, "I don't know what I was expecting. She seems completely human, both weak and frail."