"Look who's here, a lost kitten perhaps?"

Said the one who she bumped to making her gulp.

--------

On the other hand it was the boys break time and the first one who notice the missing hybrid was Jimin making the other members panicked.

"Where must she go?" ask the now worried Jungkook as they were gathering together in the middle of the dance studio seems like just talking casually. Most of the staff was out as they bought the boys their lunch so it was only them and their choreographer inside the studio.

"She didn't listen, such a stubborn kitten" said Namjoon as he shake his head, he is also worried for the hybrid as well as for their career.

"Hyung she's a cat not a dog, what will you expect?" said Taehyung.

"We should look for her, but we have to make it not so obvious, like one of us should tell the choreographer hyung to go to restroom or something" suggest Jin.

"Aright" agrees the other members, so they were now starting their plan which they called 'OPLAN: Look for Kitten'.

The first one who try was Hoseok, followed by Jungkook and Taehyung.

After a minutes the three of them came back together not finding any trace of the hybrid. So this time Jimin and Yoongi tried.

When they successfully went out of the dance studio they planned to split so they can easily find the hybrid.

As Yoongi was busy strolling in the building his phone suddenly rang indicating an incoming call. He then picked it up knowing that it was from Jimin.

"Hyung I found her, just go in this room ***" said Jimin and hang up the call, Yoongi can't be more relieved at the good news but he felt like nagging the hybrid for being such a stubborn kitten. As he arrive he then saw Jimin standing on the doorway as Jimin wait for his hyung so they can enter the room together. Yoongi was curious, how did he find out that the kitten was inside when he never even step inside?

"How did you know she was here?" ask the curious Yoongi as he eyed the plain dirty white room, they were now inside and waiting just standing beside the black leather couch.

"My friend text me" said Jimin, Yoongi was about to ask what does he mean when 2 boys went out from the door in front of them which is located on the right side, followed by the hybrid. The hybrid then rush to Yoongi hugging him tight, Yoongi can't even react.

"Thank you.. Jackson hyung" said Jimin as he give Jackson some bro hug

"You didn't tell me you have some hybrid" said Jackson as he coolly sits down on the leather couch followed by the other boy which is no other than Jinyoung

"Hi hyung" greeted Jinyoung to Yoongi as Yoongi just nod at them giving them a thankful smile, but then it hits Yoongi, how did Jackson knows she's a hybrid?

"H-how did you know?" ask Yoongi as he eyed Jackson intensely.

"Cause I also own one, and he's the one who find your kitten being lost in the building" said Jackson as he offered them a seat.

"So you're the one who Jimin was talking about who also own hybrid? But where is it?" ask Yoongi as her hybrid silently sits on his lap without him even complaining, he's too occupied to throw some fit to the hybrid.

"By the way why are you here hyung?" ask Jimin to Jackson seems like trying to avoid the topic his Yoongi hyung was asking.

"We have someone to meet, we were about to go off now since we also have some practice" said Jackson as he also tried to avoid the topic, but Yoongi didn't let it slip.

"Jackson I'm asking" said Yoongi looking straight to Jackson's eyes making him raise his hands seems like surrendering, well no one can ever resist Yoongi. No one.

"I-It's J-" Yoongi was about to know who his hybrid was when someone knocks on the door, Jinyoung then hurriedly run to the door and open it wide revealing Namjoon.

"Oh hey bro, whats up?" greet Namjoon as he happily give the two a bear hug.

"We just have someone to meet, we are now going back to our company building" said Jackson as he tries to avoid having an eye contact to Yoongi.

"Okay see you later" said Namjoon to the two

"Ahh Yoongi hyung you find her already, lets go back now" said Namjoon as he dragged the members giving a last hug to his dear friend Jackson and Jinyoung. Namjoon didn't know anything so he hurriedly dragged them away especially the hybrid.

But Yoongi is still curious, his mind is puzzled, he don't even know why he wants to meet Jackson's hybrid, maybe just to reassure him that its okay to have one? But still he badly needs to find out, he just came back go reality when he heard some of the staff scolding the hybrid for being such a bitchy for her first day of work.

Yoongi was about to interrupt because yes it was also the hybrids fault why they were a bit late for the second practice and being also late for their lunch but still he doesn't want others to scold the hybrid. Maybe it was more okay if he was the one scolding the hybrid, but he doesn't feel good when one of the staff order the hybrid to get out for them to have some serious talk, but thankfully Namjoon saved the atmosphere before it become worst. They don't want any scandal nor chaos.

But he also don't want the staff to think that they treat the hybrid more special than a normal staff so Yoongi did something to make it more just a normal like scenario.

"Just let her be, it's her first day, its also good for her to roam around a lil bit for her to memorize and get to know more her work place" the other staff just nod and started to praised Yoongi for handling the problem coolly and professionally.

He then secretly approached the sulking hybrid on the corner.

"You okay there?" said Yoongi calmly, the hybrid just look at him and shake her head.

"Let's just talk when we got home, you gotta have some long explanation to give, and off course I will teach you some lesson for being such a disobedient kitten" said Yoongi in a low and husky tone making sure that only the hybrid will hear what he just said, the hybrid just purr as she can feel her tail squirm, as her ears twitched.

What Yoongi just said to her triggered her, the word punish and her is not really in good term, so she gulp, shiver run downs to her spine as her blood runs cold. Why does she feel excited being punished as well as being afraid?

Is it because the word punished means 'I did a bad thing and I will also experienced something bad'

But she also feels some tingling sensation, she was excited, why? Because she don't know what will be her punishment and just the thought send some bubbling sensation in her stomach. Maybe because she misses being in pain, she misses the stinging sensation.

Why would she missed being hurt? Why did she want Yoongi to hurt her so bad? What's happening to her?

"Please, p-punish me master for being such a really bad kitten, hurt me m-master" said the hybrid staring straight to Yoongi's eyes as she bites her lips seductively revealing her cute normal fangs.

Yoongi gulp..

What have he done?

What did he do?

Did he just make something that will make him regret at the... End?