Chapter 11

Jason's POV

I cringed as Sarah pukes out everything in her stomach.

"I HAte YoU SO MuCH." Sarah said looking at me before she pukes once again. Her mouth had opened wide to empty out chucks and pieces of bodies that had already turned to liquid for the most part.

"She ok?" Haidren asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. She's fine!" I yelled and cringed a bit hearing her puke.

"What is Sarah? I know she's a vampire, but what kind?" Tom asked. We were at the manor since Sarah wanted to leave Hogwarts for a while. I'm still going back and wait on Sarah to return when she feels better.

"I don't know. Even the goblins don't know what she is. Her blood refused as did her magic core to tell us anything on that side of her." I said and Draco spoke up.

"What about King and Lady Vamp? Anything from them?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not a thing. Lady Vamp said she has no idea what happen to them when they merged. Sarah's memories are all fine. No info from them tells us anything. Maybe something else got to her while she had died." I said shurgging.

"So?! Anything thoughts on kids?" Snape asked and I choked on my spit.

"Mom!" Haidren yells as he pats my back.

"What? I gotta know! So? Have you?" Snape asked and I sigh.

"No. We don't want any." I said and Snape huffs, not liking my answer.

"Cause of the war going on?" Tom asked and I nodded.

"That and we don't want one." I said.

"Will you two change your minds in the future? Like maybe after you're married?" Haidren asked with a happiness showing in his eyes.

"Maybe. It'll be on whenever Sarah is ready." I said.

"Wise choice." I jumped and saw Sarah behind me.

"Ah. Uh...how are you feeling?" I said not really sure on why I asked that.

"Still sick, but better. Still not going back." She said as I nodded.

"Fair enough." I said before she sat down.

"You're not floating?" Draco asked confused and Sarah shook her head.

"I want too, but there'll be a mess afterwards to clean up." Sarah said.

"Fluffy! Give me back my shoe!" Tom yells as Fluffy came running through with Tom's shoe and then Tom came running through. Sarah laughs when Tom tripped. I wince when I suddenly felt pain. Then hissed holding my hand over my eye.

"Jason? You okay?" Sarah asked and there was a scent. I sniffed again then leaned over a bit to Sarah and sniff. My eyes widen as hers did. I growled at her realizing what scent she had. I know that scent.

"What are you?" I asked and she didn't answer. I growled again, now getting everyone's attention.

"What are you?!" I snapped at her.

"What's going on?" Draco asked putting Haidren behind him as did Tom with Severus. Fluffy backed away and into a corner.

"I'll tell what's going on. Every dragon has a certain scent. I want to know why Sarah has a dragon scent! She's a vampire! Not dragon!" I said as Sarah steps back.

"Sarah? What's Jason saying?" Tom asked as Sarah shook her head.

"No. I can't break my promise." Sarah said and I growled.

"Tell me!" I yelled.

"I made a promise to my mom! I can't break it!" Sarah yells as I smelled salt. Tears.

"Yeah. What promise is she talking about?" A voice said and I turned to see two ghosts. A man and a woman.

"Mom. Dad." Sarah said and the woman smiled sadly at her before turning to the man.

"I made her promise not to tell you, but..." The woman said trailing off.

"Mom. Please! Don't! I'll lose you!" Sarah said and her mother shook her head.

But? What?" Her dad asked and her mother let out a breath.

"I lied about what I was and about Sarah. I'm not human. I'm a dragon and Sarah's not your daughter. She was my ex's who was a wizard before he left. I'm sorry." Her mother said and Sarah looks at her mom and the man who was not her actual dad.

"What?! She's not my kid?! This whole time! You lied to me!" The man yelled and her mother yelled back.

"I know that! I should have told you, but I couldn't. I didn't want to give her up!" Her mother yelled.

"I don't want some bastard's child! You should aborted that thing!" The man yelled and I growled. Sarah fell to her knees.

"She's not a thing! She's my daughter! I should have never married you!" Her mother yelled.

"And I should have left you there to die!" The man yelled and vanishes. Her mother let out a shakey gasps before turning around and vanish. I looked at Sarah with this new information seeing her holding her head.

"Sarah?" I asked being cautious. She got up, shoving me out the way and ran, crying up the stairs. I heard a slam and her muffled screams.

"Aren't you going after her?" Haidren asked and I shook my head.

"I want to, but she's needs some space. After learning her dad was not her real dad and that's she's a dragon too. I think I'll be pretty upset too." I said as he nodded slowly. Poor Sarah. I shouldn't have yelled at her like that. I'll make it up to her later.