Chapter 5

Jason's POV

She's making that face again. She's making that face.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked as she stares at Haidren.

"Why is Haidren more feminine then me?!" Sarah asked pointing at him. Draco growled and Haidren hid giggle.

"Because you're more tomboy then him. And you have big bust and hips with a tiny waist." I said and she moves her eyes from Haidren to me.

"Did you just call fat?" Sarah asked and I shook my head.

"No. I'm saying that you're perfect the way you are. That's all." I said and Sarah smiles.

"Aw! You're so sweet!" Sarah said as I averted my eyes to the window. Sarah laughs and moves on to talking with Haidren about his resorting. The door to our booth opens and Hermione and Ron were there. Oh. And Ginny too.

"Have you seen Harry?" Hermione asked.

"No Mudblood. No one has seen your precious Harry." Draco said wrapping his arm around Haidren.

"Who's the slut?" Ginny asked looking at Haidren and Sarah laughs.

"What's so funny?" Ron asked.

"Oh. I thought the slut was talking about herself. My bad." Sarah said as Ginny went red.

"You bitch!" Ginny screams and lunges at Sarah. Sarah just floats up as she landed in the seat.

"Really? What about your latest boy toy? Isn't he like your 8th boyfriend now?" Sarah teased.

"What?! Ginny! You're too young to have a boyfriend!" Ron said and Ginny points at Sarah. Sarah flips upside down and leans in to Ron's face.

"I almost forgot. She's isn't young anymore." She said giggling as Hermione catches on to what Sarah saying while Ron is confused. We, guys,  start to laugh. Ginny glared at Sarah and storms out. I flick the door shut my tail and pull Sarah down, forcing her to sit, before making my tail vanishes. Sarah stares at me as Draco and Haidren did too.

"No." I said and Sarah whines.

"Whhhyyyyy?! You're scales are soft and smooth!!" Sarah said as Draco raised an eyebrow. I scowl at him.

"So. You're going with Haidren Snape or Haidren Riddle?" I asked and Haidren hums thinking.

"I should go with Haidren Riddle, but it'll be too obvious that I'm the Dark Lord's son. But people are stupid and some are too smart. So I'll go with Snape as my last name for now." Haidren said as I nod.

"Has anyone seen Moony? I haven't sense him on the train. Or anywhere." Sarah said and we shook our heads.

"You're gonna go find him, are you?" I asked and Sarah shakes her head.

"Noooo. I'm not." Sarah said and I snorted blowing a small fire at her.

"Yeah right. Check the shack." I said smirking at her and Sarah grins. Remus is so gonna hate me for this, but hey. Revenge is sweet.

"See ya soon, Ren." Draco said pecking his cheek as Haidren blushes and looks away. He went with Minerva to be resort. I chuckled and Sarah hugs him before bouncing over to Luna to chat. I called Sarah over letting her knowing we're leaving.

"Wee!" Sarah cries out as she jumps into the carriage. I smiled as Draco snorts trying to hide his laugh. I climbed in the carriage as Draco followed in after.

"Slytherin!" Alistair yells as we clapped. Haidren walked over and snuggled into Draco's side. He look over everyone in Slytherin, who bowed their head in respect of their queen. Good. Sarah had made sure every Slytherin knew they were getting a queen. I glanced at Ron and Hermione walking out and felt a light breeze telling me Sarah went to eavesdrop on them.

"Are you sure? I mean they were my friends." Haidren said.

"That's just it. They "were" your friends. They're being paid. Except for Fred and Greoge and a few others. We need to talk with Neville before they find out that their Golden boy is gone." Sarah said.

"I'll go talk with him." Blaise said and Sarah smirks.

"Alright. Don't take too long with him." Sarah said wiggling her eyebrows at him. Blaise glares at her and walks away. Sarah giggles as I rolled my eyes. Of course. Playing matchmaker. What's next?! Planing a weeding!

"Keep an eye out for Hermione and Ron. And avoid Ginny. Either I or Draco will stay with you at all times. Sarah will be too dangerous to mess with alone. If she is with you, keep an eye on her and have Hogwarts call for me if something goes wrong. Got it?" I asked while looking at Sarah. She frowns, but nods. Haidren and Draco nods too before we head to our separate classe. Draco and Haidren went one way as me and Sarah went the other way before splitting up. She took the stairs to her next class while I went to the library for free period to do some research. Still no sign of Remus or Sirius breaking out yet. Hm. What was the stupid plan of his again?