Chapter 2

Harry's POV

"No."

"What do you mean "No."? Why can't I have chocolate?!"

"No. I'm not letting you eat chocolate!"

"But I want chocolate!"

"You're not eating the whole thing! You'll get sick!"

I watched this go on till Sarah started screaming and crying while Jason just crossed his arms. Then a bowl of different types of chocolates popped in front of her. Jason cried out as Sarah screamed happily. The two looked at each other before Draco took off running with the chocolate. Sarah took off after him. Jason groans in annoyance before walking out of the hall.

"Harry! Are you even listening?!" Hermione asked and I jumped.

"Sorry, 'mione." I said sheepishly. Hermione huffs, then glares at Ron who was still stuffing his face. I excused myself from my friends and walked out of the Great Hall. I heard yelling and sneak over to where the noise was at. I hid behind a statue and listen.

"Draco, don't give her the chocolate!"

"Draco, give me the damn chocolate!"

Draco looks between the two. Sarah growls at him.

"Give me the fucking chocolate or I'll owl Cissy." Draco's face paled and Jason took a step over away from her.

"Erm...Love? Are you, by chance, that time of month?" Jason asked as he paled slightly from the glared as his answer.

"Oh. Um. Stupid question. Nevermind. Draco, give her the chocolate." Jason said as Draco was confused what he was saying, but handed the bowl over. Sarah took happily and skips to her next class humming.

"Your mate is scary." Draco said.

"All women are scary. Don't ask questions." Jason said sighing. Draco says nothing and walks down the hall where Sarah just went. Jason looks at the statue where I was at and I frozed. Did he see me?!

"Try a better hiding place, Potter. We'll be seeing you soon." Jason said and walks down the hall. Yep. He spotted me. I sighed as I walked out from behind the statue. I didn't notice the bell rung till students came down the hall. I looked around for Hermione and Ron. Where are they? I shook my head. I'll see them later on class.

I sat down next to Malfoy and looked away for my friends again.

"What's wrong, Potter? Did your little friends leave you already?" Malfoy asked. I didn't answer him.

"Malfoy! Leave him be!" Sarah hissed at him causing me to jump. I didn't know she was there. Malfoy scowls, but nods. Did she just told Malfoy off for me? But! She's a snake!

"Ms. Rosette! Please stay in your seat!" A teacher yelled and Sarah hissed.

"Sarah. Please just seat down for this one class!" Jason said and Sarah hissed at him. Jason growls back. They glared at each other. How did they get sorted into Slytherin again? Hogwarts rumbled a bit causing the two to look up. Jason got up and sighed.

"Sarah." Jason called out.

"What?" Sarah looks at him. Jason looks around and spots her half-full bowl of chocolates.

"Chocolate?" Jason asked pointing to the bowl. Sarah turns happy and flings herself at the bowl, grabbing it, and spins slowly in the air giggling. Jason sighs in relief till Sarah glares at him from behind. Jason tenses and looks behind him.

"We're not there with this." Sarah said with vemon. Jason just nods. I sigh. Hermione and Ron are still not back yet.

"Sorry, we're late! Headmaster wanted to talk to us." Hermione said as the teacher nods. Hermione and Ron just walked to their seats, not even looking at me. Maybe they're thinking over whatever Dumbledore told them.

"You'll owl me later, right?" I asked. Dumbledore letting us go home for a bit since Sarah was missing yesterday and now she's back.

"Of course we will, Harry!" Hermione said smiling as Ron grins. I didn't know that I would be having a small visitor soon.