Part 2

Part 2

“What the hell is this message Pavan?”

“Sorry sir... but this is the address our men saw Khushi mam”

“Are you sure? I’m going to inform ASR about this. If it is wrong address you have to face his wrath. I’m not responsible. I’m giving you a chance. Do you want to cross check this once?”

“No sir… I'm confident, this is the address. You can inform ASR”

“Fine” with that Aman dropped the call ‘How can I tell ASR about this? I don't think he can take this news normally. It hurts him badly. Sorry ASR... I’m spoiling your day with this news. Please God... help me to support Arnav in his bad times. Give him strength to digest the reality’ thought Aman praying silently for his friend and left to his room.

“ASR... ASR...”

Arnav’s just-got-into-sleep disturbed with Aman’s hard knock on the door. He sat up with a jerk, got down the bed and opened the door hoping to know about Khushi.

“Any news about Khushi?” Arnav asked hurriedly.

“ASR...”

“What is it Aman... why aren’t you saying anything? Didn’t you find anything about Khushi? Is she fine?”

“ASR... first let me talk. Relax... yes... our men found Khushi ma’am address. You first get ready and meet me at parking, and then we will leave for the place. I have to make some calls. Don't take much time” saying this Aman left from there.

Arnav rushed to take bath and get ready. He left the hotel along with Aman, to meet his life – Khushi.

“Aman... Khushi is fine, right?” he doesn’t know why but he is feeling some negative thoughts overcoming his mind.

“Relax ASR... first let’s meet her. Everything will be fine”

“Hmm...”

*************************

Tillary Street Women's Shelter

“Street Women's Shelter? Why did you bring me here? What’s this place to do with Khushi?”

“ASR... this is the place where some people saw her. Our men enquired a lot about this and informed me.”

“No... NO... NO... she can’t be here. She shouldn’t be here. She deserves much better place Aman. No... I’m damn sure our idiots got wrong address. What Khushi will do in homeless shelters? She should be with Shyam in their house. She can’t be here. No...NO...” he is terrified to see the place, where Khushi is living supposedly – as per their men.

“ASR... Please control yourself”

“But Aman... How can she be here? Are you sure this is the address Aman?” asked Arnav with a thudding heart. He couldn’t understand what Khushi would do here.

“ASR... First let’s see the news correct or not. Let me ask the people about Khushi ma’am then we will know the truth. Please... control yourself” They went to the office room asked them about Khushi, showing her picture.

“Excuse me... Can I get any details of this girl? Did you see her before” asked Aman.

“Oh... Khushi... Of course we know her... She lives here only. In fact our manager changed the rule for her seeing her in this condition. She is such a sweetheart... But wait a minute. Who are you? How do you know her?” the lady enquired back, giving them more than required information

Arnav sat on nearby couch with a thud, unable to believe the news. ‘Khushi is here? In a... In a... Homeless shelter?’ he thought.

“We are her friends from college. Yesterday we saw her on the road. But we couldn't meet her due to some reasons. We just want to meet her. Can you give her details?”