Part 1

Part 1

“Arnav... Please... it’s already damn six years now...”

“Di... please don't force me. You already knew my decision about my marriage. I am not going to change that. You better stop all these...”

“Why are doing this Arnav? How many days you will stay like this? Don't you think you need wife? Don’t you want...” Arnav’s father was stopped by Arnav

“Dad... I’m already committed to her. I can’t imagine any other girl in that position. I don't want to spoil any innocent girl’s life by giving false promises to her. I can’t do that. Please don't force me in this”

“I never expected this. I hate this girl. She spoiled my brother’s life. I wish...”

“DI...” shouted Arnav.

“Don't dare to say any bad words regarding Khushi... I won’t tolerate”

“Ah... what will you do Arnav? Haa... will you kill me? Will you kill me for that characterless girl?”

“Di...” Arnav tried stopping her

“First she acted as she is with you and then she went to your best friend saying she is in love with him. Now, nobody knows where she is. Nobody knows she is alive or not. If she is alive also, I am sure, she would have left Shyam for other ma...”

She couldn't continue her words by seeing the rage in her brother’s eyes. She never saw this much anger in her brother’s eyes. He blocked her way, keeping both of his hands either side of her making her glued to the wall.

“I... Already... Said... Not... Even... One... Bad... Word... About KHUSHI... I won’t tolerate anyone... I mean it.... ANYONE...” he said with gritting his teeth

Anjali couldn't believe what she is seeing. Her brother, who is a well controlled man, is losing his control for a mere girl. She looked into his eyes to see immense love for that mere girl.

“Chote...!!!”

“Arnav...”

“Bhai...”

Everybody shocked to see this rage in Arnav. They pulled Arnav back from there. Their mother hugged Anjali, who is in state of shock. Anjali came out of the hug and went to Arnav and asked

“Chote... you are threatening me for... for... that Khushi... for that bit...”

“Di... for god sake, please can you stop accusing Khushi? Here she didn't do any mistake. Why can’t you understand?”

“She didn't do any mistake? Really Arnav? Then what was that, which she did? She went to your best friend leaving you all alone – wasn’t it her mistake?”

“Di... she was never in any mistake, because she never knew that I loved her. I never ever proposed her...” he shouted in frustration.

“What?” everybody was shocked.

He left a defeating sigh “Yes... I never proposed her. Because, I knew, both Shyam and Khushi are in love. For me, still, she is important Di... her happiness matters to me. Her well being matters to me. Nothing else. If she feels her happiness lies in Shyam, I’m perfectly fine with that. So, I never proposed her. In fact I helped them to be together. I also helped Khushi in letting her parents accept her love. I just want her to be happy always Di... nothing else... please... please don't ever say any wrong words about her... it hurts me Di... it hurts here...” he kept his hand on his heart with a moist in his eyes.