"I dont Blame Her"

Start from the beginning

*Present time*

Bev: We kinda forced her to tell us so just don't blame her.

Rich: I DONT BLAME HER, I BLANE YOU.

(Mike wheeler and hopper who???)

Rich: why did you bring me here?

Bill: who's your crush?

Richie: ARE YOU SERIOUS THATS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS OK GOD YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE FIRST YOU THREATEN TO OUT MILLIE AND THEN YOU GET ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS.

He started to walk away

bill: is it Eddie?

I stopped in my tracks. Looking down at my feet. My clenched fists.
That name.
I turn around

Look at bill right in the eyes grinding my teeth together.

Richie: why would you think that?

Bill: because I know you like him.

Richie: no I don't.

Bill: yes you do and he like me you back.

Richie: no he doesn't.

Bill: oh really, then why was he in a bathroom stall cryi-

Bev: Bill!

I turn around and start walking away. I wanted to punch Bill in the face.
As I was walking I was crying my eyes out wiping my tears. I was mad.

Eddie's POV

I can't believe that rich walked 11 blocks to see me i mean that's commitment.

I picked up my journal and my pen and laid back in my bed. I look at my ceiling and then down at my book. I start to write.

Day 1762 book 17

    I love richie tozier, and I'm thinking maybe he likes me just maybe. He walked 11 blocks just to see me and say hi. I love him and I really wish I could hug him. And i would like to ask him out and then i can stop writing in these journals but i can't cause now you have a fucking girlfriend named millie and she's nice and gorgeous and talented and funny how the fuck am i supposed to compete with that. I love you richie tozier.

  After I wrote in my journal I looked at my watch it was almost 7:30 PM. I shove my stuff under my bed.

Buzzzzzz buzzzzzz buzzzzzz

Oh shit

Richie was trying to call me. I jump up and run over to my window. I start freaking out. He never calls me. I then picked it up the call scared to death.

E: hello?

R: yeah can I sleep over at your house tonight?

E: yeah sure.

Richie's POV

I called Ed's because I wanted to hear his voice and I also wanted to see him.

He almost never picks up.

But this time he did and he said that I could come over.

SCOOOORRRRE I packed my things and went over to his house and I got changed into my pajamas and started to set up my sleeping bag on the ground.
We said goodnight and went to bed

I couldn't sleep I tossed and turned and my mind just kept going on and on. I kept thinking about how miserable my life is, hiding always acting like everything's great. Everything was ok.

Eddie was knocked out I even tapped his nose and he wouldn't wake up I walk over to his desk and see his journal, I really want to read it but I didnt want to invade his privacy.

He doesn't like you rich
He doesn't ok he likes girls
And even if he did like guys he wouldn't like a  ugly stupid piece of shit like you. You are a worthless, useless, dumb, boy who thinks a guy as beautiful and smart as Eddie would like you.

I started to cry. Tears run down my face. I wipe them away but it keeps coming. I hate myself.

I set some blankets on the ground and turn his light off. I just sit on the blankets and think about how everyone else would be better without me.

Eddie's POV

Richie thought I was asleep but I wasnt. I always pretend I'm asleep at sleepovers. I wish Richie would've just slept in the same bed.

But I starting to hear light sobbing

I slowly turned around and sat up and saw rich crying.

So I hoped you liked it and it was long but I hope it was enjoyable (it sucked I know)