I lose my breath through the kiss, and can only leave him to continuously deepen it, originally thinking that he would stop when he had enough, just like in the past, but didn't think that the hand at my waist would actually move up to my belt.

"Mm......Cou-......" I desperately try to avoid his tongue, both hands tugging at his wrist, attempting to avoid his airtight, deep kiss and his touch on my waist. Just that all of this has no effect on him at all.

"Mm!" I couldn't hold back from strongly smacking his hand.

Yuwen Rui's pair of eyes that have always been clear and cold is thickly coated with a layer of lust and haze, he slightly parts the tightly pasted pairs of lips, and with a seeming smile, he places his index finger against my lips, doing the 'shush' gesture.

"Yuwen Rui, don't you......" Just as I spoke up to angrily shout at him, I was easily stopped, watching him say to me with ill-intentions: "Chen Liang is outside."

Before I realised why he said this, I felt my waist suddenly tighten, and in a blur of the moment, I had switched position with Yuwen Rui, overturned and pressed under his body. His hand continues to dangerously wander around my waist, causing my entire body to tremble.

"Yuwen Rui!" I lower my voice as I fiercely say: "You let go now!"

Yet Yuwen Rui just lightly smiles, eyes flowing with traces of devilishness, he lowers his head and starts kissing along my neck, smooch after smooth, gentle and slow.

I feel the warm breath quickly spread from my ears to my entire face, I bend my neck as I say with difficulty: "You stop......ah!" He actually bit me!

Yuwen Rui ignores me, warm tongue slowly wanders around my neck, the wet touch making my heart go weak. He starts to strongly nibble, romantically ambiguous sucking sounds are softly heard, and I am also starting to feel the slightly stinging pain on my skin.

I tightly bite back the exclamation at my almost cracked lips, such sudden and unusual behaviour coming from Yuwen Rui truly renders me clueless as to what to do, this current situation......

I clench both hands, having just prepared to use my head to fiercely knock him, I hear someone joyfully cry out from outside the carriage: "It really is Chen Liang there, then isn't it Yu Wen in the carriage?"

Yuwen Rui's actions comes to an abrupt stop.

I inwardly cry out loud: Bai Jian Fei, you sure have come on time!

......

Half an hour later, Bai Wei and I sit in the same carriage, whilst Bai Jian Fei is with Yuwen Rui in another. Bai Wei is still showing me that apologetic smile, "Lady Mu, truly sorry, once again disturbing you and Gentleman Yu Wen."

"No, of course not." I say this from the bottom of my heart, had it not been for Bai Jian Fei's appearance just now, the consequences would have been unpredictable ah, practically......

"Eh, but the look on Gentleman Yu Wen's face just now......"

Look? What look on his face? Was it not just turning from blue to purple, and from purple to black, it's nothing, it's really nothing! I say: "Lady Bai, you and your older brother are......?"

Bai Wei sighs, "It is for my older sister's matter......"

"Bai Qiang?"

"En." Bai Wei lightly nods, "I didn't tell you this last time, in fact, Sister......has poison in her body."

"Poison?" I am speechless, Bai Qiang's background sure is comparable to the miserable female leads......

"The poison in Sister's body has already been there for many years, with no solution to it all along, only able to barely suppress it, don't why but recently, the poison is starting to overpower the suppression, Sister is already lying in coma now......" Bai Wei's eyes are filled with concern, "Brother heard that Divine Physician Liao Juan is currently in Tian Yin City, hence brought Sister and I along to rush here." She laughs, "Didn't think we would run into Gentleman Yu Wen and Lady Mu again, truly a coincidence. Are you two also heading to Tian Yin City?"