When he's talking I pay no attention and then just run down the hallway not worrying about dropping my stuff.

Richie: Ed's wait, where the hell are you going?

I ran in the janitors closet and sat down on the ground I looked around, Seriously I am so stupid, well this is convenient considering I was just about to tell him. How stupid can someone get to think their best friend could fall in love with them. I then started to cry when I hear a knock was on the door, I didn't say anything it opened up and it was bill.
He came in and closed the door, he looked down at me and tilted his head. I looked him in the eyes and I started crying again.

He got down on the ground and gave me a hug.

Hes the only one who knew about richie. I told him because I feel like he's the only one that would truly understand. Bill gets me like no one else does. I don't know why. I've always thought he had a thing for Stan and that's why but I've never said anything about it cause I didn't want to make him feel weird.

Bill: are you ok?

I didn't answer. I just looked at the ground as Bill wipes my tears.

Bill: it's fine. You know richie ok today millie tomorrow fucking the ghost of Freddie Mercury. *laughs*

I laugh a little while crying.

Bill: You know how Richie is, they hug and kiss and then the girl doesn't think he's paying enough attention to her and he thinks this isn't working out and they split and both move on that's how most relationships are in high school.  ok they are just in a meaningless relationship

Eddie: yeah but what if he does like me or wants to date me. I don't want our relationship to be another meaningless relationship. I want it to be real but from what you just said if I get in a relationship with Richie it's gonna be pointless.

Bill: no, you see, you're different Eddie, you're his best friend and if he does like you which is very likely, you won't be some person he thought was fun and cute, you are so much more than that to him.

Ring ring ring  (a/n banana phone)

Bill: that's the bell

We got up and and opened the door. We both walk down the hall and to our class I walk in with a tear stained face.

Lunch

I sat down at the table I saw all my other friends at. Everyone was laughing.

Stan: so is everything ok?

All: yeah, I'm fine, it's been great.

Stan whispered something in Bill's ear. I wonder what their talking about. Are they talking about me or is Stan just telling Bill a stupid joke.

Richie came up to the table with his girlfriend and sat down.

Fucking Bitch. You know she might be a really cool person but I like thinking that she is a total bitch.

He said hi to all of us and started eating. He looked under the table and then smiled at His girlfriend. I purposely drop my pen so I can see what's going on. I go under the table and see them holding hands. I mean cute but what a fucking Bitch, that should be me. I come up from under the table.
They laugh.

Richie: So How was your guys winter break?

Stan: Terrible, lets just say it had something to do with an alligator.

Beverly: In winter?

Stan: Don't ask.

Ben: Mine was pretty good actually. I went to Colorado to visit my grandparents. And they gave me an iPad just randomly.

Mike: Lucky, mine was great too. I met someone.

Beverly: Ooooooh who is it?

Mike: Her name is Alison and she's really awesome. And she said she's transferring here maybe even this month.

Richie: That's awesome. Well I met Millie this winter.

So the bitch has a name.

Millie: Yeah I love him.

Richie: I love you too.

Ok first off that was way to quick, you just come and sit down at the table and automatically say "I love you" like what a fucking bitch. I mean we get it you're in a relationship you don't have to show it off.
I try to hold in my tears. I clench my fists.

I freeze, I feel like I'm dying, I feel dizzy.

I get up, tears in my eyes. With out grabbing my stuff I just quickly stand up and walk out.

Just run not looking back.

I ran down the hall and into the bathroom and started to feel like throwing up but I didn't. I go into a random stall and lock the door.

"Ed's"

A familiar voice said.

Ok I hoped you liked it I'm sorry if you didn't but in my defense its my first story yeah this is me editing, I know really terrible right, byyyyyyyeee