Chapter 1

Killian's POV

My life was never perfect as I thought it could be. My father cheated on my mother and had a child with another woman making my mother heartbroken. After my mother past away my father wanted to make amends with me and my older brother, but we didnt want him. After that I left my home and found a new life and I was happy with my Milah. So things seemed to finally go right especially 4 years ago when Milah gave birth to our daughter Adalynn who was named after my mother. Then two years ago we had our other little girl Lia. But things changed after Lia was born Milah became different and mean towards me especially when she was drunk. It got bad when she actually hit our three year old last year. That when I knew it was over and I had to get my girls far away from her and the court agreed. Things were fine again and got better when I met Emma Swan, but I never told her about my girls.

Emma's POV

I was in the system for my whole life and that was because my family didnt want me. So I was always alone and never felt wanted it was just a feeling I always had and a feeling I thought I would always feel. That was until I turned 18 and met my first boyfriend Neal. He and I werent together long when I had our son Henry. That was 10 years ago and now things with Neal are bad. He left when I got pregnant and has been coming in and out of our son's life. Then when ever he heard I was with someone knew he caused trouble and Im just done with it. Though things are getting better now that I've met Killian Jones, bur I never told him about my son.

Killian's POV

Emma and I met while we both were at a wedding for a mutual friends. We spent the whole trip together and then we didnt want to be apart and have found ways to be together. Though its starting to get hard with my daughters being without me every so often.

"Hey love... Can we talk?" I ask.

"Sure whats up?" Emma asks.

"Listen I really like that you leave Boston and I leave London and we come to Maine to see Regina and Robin, but.... I cant do it anymore. I mean I like you alot and I have strong feelings for you and you know that... I just have something else that I cant keep leaving." I tell her.

"Well I understand. Cause I have been thinking the same thing. Can I ask you what you have that you dont want to leave?" She asks.

"Well I know I should have told you this, but I have two little girls. One is 4 and one is 2 and as much as I love spending time with you, but I cant leave my girls this much. I hope you understand." I say.

"Actually I do I have a 10 year old son. Who is starting to understand alittle bit though I havent told him anything. So I understand this." She says.

"So we have kids who we want to have around, but we want to stay together. So what do we do?" I ask.

"Well simple move here. For years I have been begging Emma and I know Robin has been asking you so just move. That way you guys and can see where this goes and keep your kids around." Regina says.

"Well that seems okay with me. What about it Killian?" Emma asks.

"I would try that." I say and grabbed Emma's hand.

It was done we were both moving our families to Storybrooke Maine. Regina was helping us find houses and then soon we will be in the same place. I just hope we can do this without losing one another.

A/N: What do you guys think of this story? I hope you guys like this story. Let me know your thoughts on this story. Thanks.