Thank You

Harshi: Hello. All the best for the second part of your film. I'm sure it will be a blockbuster.

Vikram: Since when did you start being so formal Harshi?

Harshi: You are famous all over the world. Now I have to show some extra-respect.

Shubha: No. We never forget our origins. We started here. We might be famous today. But fame isn't everything. Friendship is. You are an old friend.

Harshi: Isn't that why everyone loves you? You guys always stay humble and down-to-earth. Had it been me I would be out there bragging about my awesomeness.

Vikram: That's why you are not a star.

Harshi: Bad boy.

Shubha: Ignore him Harshi.

Harshi: I can't. I need him.

Vikram: For what? Not another new story you want me to vote on. Sorry I don't vote or comment. You ended my story in 45 parts. I wanted more.

Harshi: What else do you expect? Your biography?

Shubha: Calm down. Please. Harshi. Tell me. Why do you need his help?

Harshi: Not only him. You too. I have a new story. Few new stories actually. *in a timid voice* Maybe you could promote them.

Vikram: So greedy. Okay. I'll promote them. Hello dear friends. Please read Harshi's other stories 'The Friendzoned Husband', 'The Exiled Princess's Knight', 'My amazing Brother', and more are yet to come.

Shubha: If you have already read them, please tell us which one would be perfect as the script of our new film.

Harshi: Aren't you back to being scientist now?

Shubha: I am balancing both.

Harshi: I'm impressed. When did you realize that you love each other?

Vikram: When we fought for the first time and she walked away without looking at me. I would have been happier if she slapped me. I couldn't tolerate her being indifferent.

Shubha: When Naveen told me about his past. That moment I reached home and looked into the mirror. That's when I realized that I love him and I decided to stay away from him.

Harshi: Strange. Yet adorable. By the way, congratulations my dearest Vibha. Your names have been combined together.

Vikram and Shubha: Forever.

---***---

Shubha's character has been inspired by all normal girls who are smart, kind, adorable and carry a bit of sadness in their heart. She reacts to every situation in a diplomatic way. Not exactly the bravest or the boldest female lead of my stories. But definitely the smartest.

Chris's character is supposed to be that of a sweet elder brother who is always there for his younger brother. He is Vikram's biggest supporter.

Naveen is one of my favourite characters. He is funny, cute, wise and a perfect adviser to Shubha and Vikram. I wanted him to be on Shubha's side most of the times. But he loves Vikram equally.

Dhwani and Pragathi are written that way because I wanted to show that an actress can be humble even after attaining stardom. Actresses' lives are not easy. They have to go through so much in their personal lives. Yet they provide entertainment to us. If we can't appreciate their efforts it's okay. At least don't degrade them. (Sorry, but this is a very emotional topic for me.)

Rukhsar is the fiercest character of the story. Her mantra is 'If you hurt my friend, you are dead.' I love her.

Latha is the strongest and undoubtedly the best character of this story. She is the hero of Shubha's as well as Vikram's lives.

Vikram is a gentleman who is a selfless. The first thing I decided about his character is that he always puts others' interests above himself. I'm glad how his character turned out to be.

I would like to thank all the readers who have read, voted and commented on this story. Your comments are the best part of this story.

Be nice to people.

Thank you

Thank you.