✨Chapter 9✨

"Hey dad." I said, walking through the door yawning.

Kate and I had tried to do an all mightier but we fell asleep at like 3.

"Hey pumpkin" my dad said staring at his laptop.

"I'm thinking a about letting some of the characters go, because of lack of performance."

"Oh, who do you have in mind?" I asked, hoping that one of them would be that bratty girl Carrie who was tinker bell.

Well I'm not sure about most, but the ones I know are...

My mind blanked out as I searched for the costco cheese sticks cause those are seriously good.

"Jackson Harrison"

My hand froze on one of the fridge drawers.

"Who?" I said, hoping I had misheard.

"Some kid named Jackson Harrison, he says he's always late to performances because he's " hanging out with his girlfriend" my dad said, rolling his eyes in the process.

Oops.

"Umm dad?" I said nervously, since I hadn't told him about me and Jackson yet. "That's me"

"What?" My dad said sounding confused.

"I'm his girlfriend, so could you maybe like, not fire him, I'm sure I can get him to go to stuff on time and mayb-"

I said rambling on and on trying to escape from my dads look of shock.

"Why didn't you tell me?" My dad says looking hurt.

"Well we've only been dating for like two weeks & if didn't want to bother you."

Yeah I know, I played that card.

He paused for a few moments before speaking, "honey.. Listen, Jackson's a good guy, but when you don't do your job, you get fired. Even if your dating your bosses daughter."

"Oh ok." I said my voice shaking a little.

I quickly walked to my room, making sure to close the door quietly behind me, say down on my bed as a tear dripped down my cheek.

-

Hi!! Yeah I know it took forever but I'm back!!! And I know that last scene was probably a little dramatic but hey u would be the same way if the person you loved would be sent halfway across the country, away from you. So yeah I'm back on my feet with this updating thing so expect more in like a week at the most!!

- xoxo Torie💋

P.s. 350+ reads? Wow ilysm you guys!!❤️❤️❤️❤️