✨Chapter 11✨

I really love the paper towns soundtrack, can't you tell?😂

~~☀︎~~

*2 years later...*
I quickly zipped up my black hoodie from pink and slipped on my black converse, trying to be as quiet as I could, trying not to wake my dad. I check the clock, 11:34. Oh my gosh I'm gonna be so late.

I heard a thump on my window, and quickly opened it. On the street below stood a guy with dark short brown hair, his face a eerie yellow due to the streetlight a few feet away.

"Oh since when did you become such a Romeo?" I say smirking down at the guy. "Since my Juliet stood me up." Said Marcus smiling up at me.

"Sooorry! I fell asleep, you have no idea how stressful it is being Elsa at a meet and greet, it's like it's 2012 and I'm Justin beiber. Those kids love me too much." I say climbing out of my window. "So do I." Said Marcus moving to catch me if I fell.

I pause my descent to smile down at him. "Well it's a good thing I love you way too much too." Just at that moment my hands slip off the roof and I half fall into Marcus's arms half the cement, letting out a surprised yell in the processes. We both pause and stare at my dads window checking to make sure no lights are on And then quickly stand up. "Dang, I'm gonna have to start having you bring a ladder." I whisper to Marcus.

We both quickly jog to the park entrance, my lightwash shorts from hollister were probably not the best choice as they stick to my legs in the Florida heat.

When we reach the gate we don't even slow down as I quickly pull a 20 out of my pocket and slip it on to the security guards desk, muttering a thanks as we run away. He calls out a faint no problem but I don't bother to respond.

We're here. "Heyyyyyyyyy!!" Carrie calls out from the hood of cams truck which is parked in the vacant parking lot. Ugh. Two years later and that girl and her snobby peppy-ness still irratates the heck out of me.

Everyone laughs as one of my friends, derek starts pegging me and marcus with French fries screaming in jiberish. He's obviously drunk. My goodness, Derek's one of my best friends but I so do not approve of him drinking. It's just stupid in my opinion. Anyways me and Marcus climb into the truck bed. I count faces. Derek, Jake, cam, Cassidy, Nate, Carrie (unfortunately) , Marcus, and me. Yep all of us are here. As you've probably guessed, yes we all work here at Disney, yes I did sneak out, yes Marcus is my boyfriend, and yes I've changed a whole lot since Jackson left.

For one I've obviously met new friends, I've matured from that naive little 17 year old into, well, me. And then I guess you could say I've turned somewhat into a bad girl, but I really only sneak out and sneak back in so idk if that counts. And I've grown out my short blonde hair and bangs and dyed it a medium brown and started wearing eyeliner. So I guess I've changed in the looks department too. But I'm still Kenzie Holmes. And Of course I miss Jackson I guess and all the fun times but That part of my life is over now and I love Marcus now. Jackson is gone and so is the old me, and believe me the old me, or any part of her, is never coming back.