✨Chapter 10✨

Wow wow wow wow so anyways I'm back!! A year later...😂 anyways I just got my old watt pad account (this one) back. Well not back more like I actually got the motivation to log in and look through it again😂 anyways I re read this story I wrote more than a year ago when I went to Disney world over spring break and oh my goodness I just want to keep writing it now. To be honest I've never been that motivated with my writing, I still have stories from like 4th grade that I never finished haha. But anyways my point is is that all you guys comments were seriously the sweetest thing ever and really motivated me to write this more. And like I said I wrote this about a year ago so you can expect some more maturity and less cheesiness😂 but yeah anyways enjoy this chapter!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~~☀︎~~
"Hey babe!❤️" - Jackson
He texted me that about half an hour ago and I still haven't responded because I don't know what to say.
"Hey sorry I was busy crying my eyes out because my dad just fired you because of me and now we're probably never going to see each other again?" Yeah, right.
Currently I'm sitting in the living room watching gossip girl (a guilty pleasure of mine) and eating mac and cheese probably expecting my dad to get back from his meeting with the tech guys that work for him, and start lecturing me about how I won't remember his name in a couple of years and that he's just a silly boy. Don't get me wrong I totally love my dad he just doesn't really understand teenage girls.
What I wasn't expecting though was for Jackson to knock on my door. I open up and see his carefree smile turn into worry as he sees my red blotchy tear stained face.
"Kenzie what's wrong?" I quickly explain to him what happened and at first he seems a little disappointed, but then he nods, his face grim.
He looks at me and says a matter of factly, "I love you, a lot" and wraps his arms around me.
"I love you too" I say, sniffling.
We sit there for awhile not saying anything, just holding each other
~~☀︎~~
One week later
The airport busy bustle and chatter goes on. Tired moms push screaming kids in strollers, businessmen and women talk hurriedly on cell phones, life is going on.
But I don't hear any of that as I hug Jackson goodbye. He's flying back to destin today and I have no idea if I'll ever see him again. And we step back I look into his blue eyes I once admired on that day in the elevator, and him, into my green ones.
They call his flight one last time, and he gathers up his bags. "Goodbye, I love you." He says quietly and then walks away.
I don't say anything. I turn around and my dad looks at me and smiles. I walk towards him and he give me a big hug. "It'll be alright," he says holding me. "Maybe not today but eventually it will be." I nod and again I don't say anything as we walk out of the airport.