✨Chapter five✨

It was the day after the auditions and I was sitting outside the 7 dwarfs cafe trying to type up my homework.

"Stupid homeschooling." I muttered out loud which earned me a scared look from a little boy.

Everyone that goes to regular school is always saying " homeschooled people are so lucky!" But Truth be told I'm not feeling that lucky. I mean I would much rather be whispering with my friends at our lunch table about how hot the new guy is or what new tattoo Harry styles got.

I was having trouble finding out which French verbs were feminine or masculine when I felt a hand on my shoulder and a voice whisper in my ear.

"Guess who?"

Startled I jumped in my chair, nearly falling over.

Luckily he caught the chair before I fell to the ground, causing my cheeks to flame up.

I turned around to the smiling face of Jackson.

"Hi" I managed to squeak out, probably looking like a deer in the headlights.

"Hey what's up?"He replied "I have half of the day until i find out if i got the part or not so I was wondering if you wanted to go do something."

"Sure I would love to" I said scooting back my chair and grabbing my laptop.

~~~*~~~

The rest of the day we rode rides, windows shopped, and just plain talked.

It was beyond nice.

I learned he lived in Destin Florida but would live here if he got the part, loved the color green just like me , liked the same books I did, had the same obsession with ruffles as I did, and everything about us was pretty much exactly the same.

I felt like I was in the scene from frozen where Anna and Hans are learning that they are exactly the same.

Ok so I think that maybe you've guessed that I like him.

But Seriously I could have belted out singing love is an open door buuuuut since I'm not going to be doing Anna for about two weeks I decided against it.

Oh did I tell you? My dad is going to have me start "subing" for anyone that's gone. Like anyone, one hour I could be Tinkerbell, the next belle, the next an operator for its a small world.

Jackson's phone beeped jarring me out of my thoughts.

He checked the screen and immediately his face broke out into a huge grin.

"I got it!! I got the part!!!!" He said excitedly, spinning me around. I was just laughing out of joy. For him it meant new opportunities, a job, money, but for me it meant he was staying.

-

-

🎈Haha sorry I was so short it was my sisters b-day and I didn't have much time.

But on the bright side don't you think it ended nice? I think it did!💕

Remember to vote and comment!

-xoxo T