''maybe we should try with out the noodle'' i say and he smiles and scoots his chair closer to mine and he presses his lips onto mine and they move and i know that this kiss is different it actually has our true love for each other in it, we pull away and i giggle and blush.

'' niall we've done this before'' zayn says '' i know but this time i know it was real'' i say to him and he grabs my hand ''Niall will you be my boyfriend'' zayn says and i nod and peck his cheek ''im so happy right now i cant believe we're dating now im so happy'' i say jumping on his lap and kissing every part of his face.

"You guys are too cute" harry says and I smile running over to him and hugging him and he laughs " no thank Louis it was his idea" Harry says and I hug Louis and he laughs by doesn't hug back.

" hey give me my boyfriend" Zayn says and I walk over to him and jump in his arms and peck his cheek "we got the whole thing for our movie" Harry says "good cause I want to watch this moment over and over again" Zayn says.

"So when are we going to tell Liam I mean he does deserve to know" I say "I'm right here" Liam says walking in with Sophia.

"so how are we going to celebrate our new couple" Louis says "well Niall and I are gonna go to watch a movie cuddled up on the couch I don't know about you" Zayn says.

"Wait what" Harry says "bye boys enjoy your night but don't bother us" I say as Zayn walks away and I peck his lips and he sits down on the couch with me on his lap.

" I love you" he says pecking my cheek "I love you too" I say resting my head on his shoulder watching the movie were watching "rest Niall it's okay" Zayn says and I nod falling asleep.

(Harry's p.o.v.)

"We are amazing" I say jumping on Louis back and he laughs "yeah I'm so happy that they're together now" he says holding my legs up.

" god I'm so bored" I say messing with his hair "lets go somewhere" be says "okay where" I say as he walks outside but we see them cuddling first and I smile and we get to the side of the house.

"You got a new motorcycle" I say jumping off of his back and running over to the motorcycle "yeah and here" he says and I turn around and he has a bag.

" what is it" I say and be takes out a helmet that has a flower crown attached to it and the helmet is black and I smile and hug him "I love it" I say and he puts it on me "good" he says.

"What about you" I say and he pulls out a helmet that looks like a broken skeleton skull with the brain showing and he puts it on "great" I say.

" well let's get going curly" he says and we get on the the bike and start off "hey" Louis says and I hear it in my helmet "that is awesome" I say and he laughs.

"yep I had it installed so we can talk" Louis says and I smile and lay my head on his back "where are we going to Lou " I ask "you'll see once we get there just enjoy the ride" he says.

~~~~~

"Okay we're here" he says and we get off and he takes off our helmets "this place is beautiful" I say looking out to the lake and he smiles "good cause were going to be in it" he says.

" Wait what the water must be freezing" I say "come on" he says "what about our clothes" I say "I got it covers now get to your boxers or I push you in now" he says and we get undressed.

"Where are you going" Louis says grabbing my arm "to the water" I say and he smiles and drags me through the forest and when we stop were on a Clift over the water.

" no no no DONT make me do this please louis" I say hugging onto him "oh come on curly I'm here" he says and I look up to him and he's smiling rubbing my arms and I nod.