5

"Could you be around me knowing I've killed people for crossing me or my family?"

This was playing in my head all day till late at night. Yes I was still at Thomas mansion. He doesn't want me alone at my place anymore. Protection of sorts. Which is so ridiculous. Protection of what ! Pacing the room I was given. As I was thinking.

Has Thomas killed people? Of course he has. He wouldn't say that just to toy with me; would he? Sighing as I left my room. I need something to drink and a snack. If only if could drink some brandy. But no. That would start something I promised to never return too. Pulling my cover on me closer as it was a bit chilly in the dark mansion. The little gown I had on wasn't keeping me warm nor was my cover.

After finding my way to the kitchen, grabbing a cup pouring some water into it, grabbing an apple along with a plate and knife sitting down as I started shaving off the skin thinking.

What did Mr. Riggs call them that name? What was it again Parkins Ben? No. Peaky Blinders ! That's it! But why did he call them that? They are the Shelby brothers. Lord he knows how to keep me questioning everything. When I told him to stop! Ugh! He's so frustrating at times.

Gasping as I dropped the apple and knife. Taking my hand in my other. Fuck ! I sliced my finger. Damn you Thomas for making me loose focus. Getting up fast going to the sink rinsing it off.

"Damn you Thomas." I muttered to myself.

"It's not my fault you sliced your finger." I jumped looking over to the door of the kitchen. Seeing a shirtless Thomas standing there in just his pants. Blushing I looked away noticing I was staring so long.

"It is. I was thinking about you.." I heard a slight chuckle and someone standing close behind me. Not daring to move I kept my hand under the running water my head down. Seeing him place his hands on either side of the sink trapping me. Feeling his chest against my back. The warmth of his breath was hitting the back of my neck. Making me get goosebumps.

"What where you thinking about Katherine ?" Biting my lip hard as he whispered this in my ear. My eyes where slammed shut.

"D-did you really kill people?" He got a bit close. Now I was really pressed into him, my front being pressed against the sink.

"I did. In the war..." I let out a sigh. The war. Okay. That's not bad. "But coming back here and seeing how certain people where treating my family especially Ada and Aunt Pol. Nobody fucks with my family. So I put an end to them. And those who wanted to destroy us."

Okay that's bad... really bad. I gulped a bit. Not out of fear but out of how close he was to me. Never has anyone done this to me in such a long time.

"Katherine." I felt him push my hair to the side exposing my neck to him. His hot breath prickling at my skin. "Open your eyes."

Slowly opening my eyes I noticed I was now turned around facing him. Staring him right in the eyes holding my hands to my chest. He took my cut finger into his hand looking at it, then back at me. Something sparked in his eyes. Was that lust?

He got closer to me. Though he was already close enough to me.

"T-Thomas..." He just looked at me. Waiting for me to say those words. But I won't. I wasn't afraid more stunned by what he's doing. Though he looked hurt when I said his name. This making me frown. "I'm not afraid of you... I... I don't care if you kill people. As long as it's in a justice way." Gripping my hand more letting out a deep low sigh.

"You stuttering says other wise, Katherine."

"You don't. Just... confused. You aren't the police."

"No I'm not. I'm more than the police."

"What are you then?"

He looked at me with a dark look. Was he expecting me to be scared?

"Tell me Thomas. Please." I raised my free hand placing it on his cheek. This shocking him. "Please. What are you Thomas."

"I'm judge, jury and executioner." (A/N if you've watched Peaky Blinders you'll get this reference 😉)

I stared at him closely. He isn't joking.

"What are the Peaky Blinders." He smiled leaning closer into our foreheads touching.

"The most fear'd gang in all Birmingham."

"Why where you called that, by Mr. Riggs? " Thomas gripped my hand a bit when I said his name.

"Don't ever say that disgusting disgrace of a man in my home Katherine. Understood?" I nodded at this fast shaking a bit. "He called us that cause we are the Peaky Blinders. My family and some of my friends. I'm the leader."

"So your telling me you a business man are the most feared gang leader ?" Thomas nodded.

"And you Katherine; are apart of it now. From here on out."

"You can't keep me here Thomas. I'm not a pet nor do I belong to you. You said it yourself, 'everyone thinks of her as a sister.' That including you thinking I'm just some little sister to you and everyone."

Thomas smiled/smirked as I was speaking. Now I'm getting more irritated. "Why the bloody hell are you smirking like that!" I went to push Thomas back only for him to move us pinning me to the wall my hands above my head. Thomas bringing his head close to mine staring deeply in the eyes.

"You honestly think, I think of you as a little sister do you?"

"Yes. Cause you said it."

"I said everyone thinks of you as a sister. Not me. I think of you as something more to me. Kinda hurts that you said 'I don't belong to you.' Oh Katherine. You belong to me."

"I'm no pet Thomas Shelby. Now let me go this instant !" I tried to wiggle my way out of his grasp but it was harder. He's much stronger than me. Thomas was now pressing himself into me.

"I don't think of you as a pet. But you belong to me. Katherine you have know idea on how you make me feel."

"Enlighten me then. Tell me how I make you feel Thomas." I rolled my eyes. He's playing with my heart.

He leaned in whispering in my ear. "I have respect for women. But if I could right this minute. I would have you right here and now on that table. Not stopping till the light is up and you are in no way capable of walking. Though that's just sexual talk. Yet I want to hold you in my arms in my bed. Me and you talking, getting to know each other. Falling asleep with each other's arms. Knowing I have the most gorgeous woman ever that I've seen to date." He released my hand bringing into my child holding it gently. Gulping at what he just told me. Looking him in the eyes.

"You would do all that. Both senses?" He nodded.

"S-Show me." He smirked again, leaning in. I closed my eyes waiting.

But nothing came. When I opened my eyes. Thomas was already leaving the kitchen. My eyes went big. That asshole!

"THOMAS SHELBY!!!"

He laughed as I he left. I stood there frustrated. And not the bad way. More in a sexual frustration. Can't believe he just did that too me!!!!

~

What did you all think of this chapter??