Chapter One- Sean

In a world of angels and demons where they can't bond or even like. Where you can't talk to or else you're shunned. Once you find out about your abilities you have to move schools whether you like it or not.

Sean found about his best friend's powers. His best friend, Mark was a demon, which ended that friendship because Sean was an angel.

There are no laws about God's children and Satan's workers being together or friends. It was just a thing that disgusted everyone including Mark and Sean's families.

Sure Sean wished that there was another way. He had wished that plenty of times but after a while he realized why it had to be this way. Demons are to dark and untrustworthy to be friends with an angel. He learned that the hard way.

Sean gets pushed to the lockers again. Just like all angels, Sean gets bullied. Because they are angels, demons think they are weak. Therefore they are targeted the most since demons and angels have to go to a school together with no humans.

Sean picked up his books that he dropped and tried to continue walking. That didn't work. He got pushed again, this time someone held onto his shirt collar. Sean saw who it was and heart broke a little.

It was Mark. It always is. 'Does he even care? Did he ever care?' Sean thought.

"Hi buddy, how are you doing?" Mark asked.

"I'd be better if you let go of me." Sean stated.

Mark lets go of him but before sean could let out a breath, Mark drew his fist back and slammed it into Sean.

Sean started to fall an when he did he got right back up with his blood slightly boiling. Instead of fighting back he walked away.

Sean may never know why Mark hurts him but when he does it makes his heart shatter in a million pieces.

Sean decided to go home early, not caring if he gets in trouble, which is unusual for an angel. 'Shouldn't I care? Ain't I an angel? What the heck is wrong with me?' Sean thought.

This wasn't his first time skipping either. His teachers noticed and are very concerned. However they couldn't care less for Sean. In fact they were only worried that their way of life was going to change. Sean could tell that's what the teachers thought.

Sean got home, went to his bedroom, and sat on his bed. 'I'm a failure. I can't even be an angel.' Sean thought.

His mom,Autymn, walked in his room, seeing him troubled over something. She sat next to him on his bed.

"What's wrong with me? I'm not a normal angel. I'm gay, meaning I'm a sin. I get angry. Angels never get angry. I skipped class, mom. There is a thing in every angel's brain to make them good no matter what. Happy no matter what. So what's wrong with me, mom? Why am I a fuck up? See I even curse!" Sean ranted.

"Sean, Sweetheart, you are okay. There is nothing wrong with you. You are perfect just the way you are. You are not messed up. You're my baby boy." Autymn said as she held him in a hug.

Autymn lets go of Sean. "You should probably get practicing on your powers and get your homework done. I'll bring dinner to you in a bit." she said as she was leaving his room.

After Sean was done with all his schoolwork he went to bed. When he woke up he had a massive headache. He got ready for school and went out the door, trying to ignore his headache.

He gets inside the school and goes to his locker. He unlocked it, got his stuff out, and closed it. After that he felt a force pushing him against his locker. It was strange. It wasn't Mark. In fact he was just sitting in the shadows, seeing how this would play out.

"Hey, fag. You know this isn't your place. You are probably not even an angel. In fact, you probably just adopted because whoever had you first gave you up. No one likes you. Every angel hates you. They know you're a fake." The bully said.

Sean was upset, tears threatening to spill. However a different emotion came in. Anger. Two emotions angels can never have. Anger and sadness. Two negative emotions only demons and humans can have. 'He's right.' Sean thought.

The bully backed away, thinking he got under Sean's skin, which he did. However, as soon as the bully let go of Sean, Sean drew his fist back and slammed it into his face, making the bully to fall, out cold.

Sean felt someone staring at him so he looked around. Who he saw sent shivers down his spine. Mark. 'he must've seen what just happened.' Sean thought.

Sean was terrified. Now Mark knows he's a fuck up. Just more shit to terrorize him with. Sean felt uneasy so he ran. He ran out of the school and all the way home.

After an hour or so of Sean being home, the doorbell rang. He got up to answer the door and when he did he just so happened to open it to none other than Mark Fischbach.

~~~~~~~~~

A/n
So I know this chapter was short. Its the first chapter and I wanted to leave you on cliff hanger. I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

P.s.

STAY
COOL!