Chapter 13

Smut Alert
Sexual Daddy usage
Two weeks later
Drew's POV

It had been two weeks since the incident with Jonathan. He didn't bother me anymore which I was grateful for. I was currently in math class answering a question at the board. It was some simple algebra problems that were warm up questions. Nobody wanted to go up and answer so I decided to go and hopefully impress Valario. I liked math a lot it was extremely easy in my eyes but people like Valario struggled with it.

I was answering the last question when I started to feel extremely weak. Then a wave of burning fire came through me. I let out a slight whimper witch I knew everyone heard. I tried to continue to answer the problem until I felt myself become very hot in my pelvis area. I fell to the ground panting looking at Valario who had his head down. Is he asleep?

My math teacher and all the higher rank soldiers eyes started to slowly glow. Oh no. Valario needed to wake up now. They all started to creep towards me and I started to become scared. I know it's not their fault. I just need to get Valario awake maybe I can try to get up or speak. I was about to cry out in an embarrassing attempt to get Valario until a girl stood up. "Who is his mate" she called. Thank Goddess. Valario stirred until I saw him shoot up. He looked at me with hungry eyes.

He assessed the situation and got up immediately. He growled loudly making everyone in the room cower and submit. Except for me. I moaned out and felt myself tremble. Did I just cum?

Valario came over to me and picked me up. His touch burned my skin but in a satisfying manner. He walked out the classroom leaving our stuff with his keys in hand.

He walked out the school heading to his truck. Please tell me he won't wait. He put me in and started to put my seatbelt on. "No Valario please I can't wait" I pleaded. "You're gonna have to" he said calmly. How was he so calm. I was practically dying.

————————

We pulled into a houses drive way. It wasn't the pack house but a regular cobble stoned house.  I would question him on it later but now isn't the time, I just need my mate.  I tuned my head towards Valario and he was already getting out the car.  He ran around to my side opening my door and unbuckling my seatbelt for me.

He picked me up and I latched onto him like a Koala.  He felt so good against my skin, I started to rock my hips against him as he walked.  "Don't or I'll take you right here right now for everyone to see" he growled in a low tone.  I shuddered at his words.  He quickly opened the door and took us upstairs.

Valario set me down on the bed and I whined from the lack of his touch.  He started opening drawers taking out certain items.  I squirmed on the bed and whimpered while panting.  I felt like my body could explode any second.

Valario came over and kissed my forehead then my lips.  He grabbed my hips to push me further on the bed and leaned down making our members touch through fabric.  A shock of lust shot through me "Oh fuck-aaah" I came for the second time.  Valario growled and looked me in the eyes for confirmation to continue.  I quickly nodded "Please Daddy" I said softly.  He quickly tore my shirt and started to fondle my nipples.  He took one in his mouth and and the other in his hand.  He nibbled slightly while pinching the other "Vala-I can't- I'm gonna-" suddenly he pulled away.  "Not yet" he said sternly.  His tone sent shivers down my spine.

He took his shirt off and started to undo my pants.  He slid them off along with my shoes and socks.  He stared at my waist shocked at the lace panties I decided to wear this morning.  They were wet from when I had came and Valario slowly slid them off.  My member shot up, free from its entrapment.  Valario chuckled and in one swift motion got on his knees putting his hands on my member then wrapping his mouth around the head.  "AAAAHH-fu-" I moaned out loudly grabbing the sheets hoping this would never end. Valario knew how sensitive I was and I had obviously never gotten a blowjob before.  He swirled his tongue and I threw my head back on the edge of coming.  "Daddy aaaah~" once again I was on the very edge and Valario pulled away.