Chapter 2

Drew's POV
He talked to me, my future Alpha just talked to me.  And I bet I looked like a complete idiot.  I hope there's nothing on my face or a stain on my shirt.  Wait, why am I even bothering myself?  He would never look at me like I wish he would.  I mean why would he.

I continued my walk to school like usual.  Out school was exclusively werewolves and that was not good for me at all.  Everyone could sense that I'm an Omega.  Which meant I had absolutely no friends, Nobody wanted to be friends with me.  At that moment the scariest thought pondered throughout my entire body.  (Who would want us as a mate) Winston-My wolf-Spoke the words before I could get the thought out of my head.

Before I knew it I looked up and I had arrived at my locker.  I heard the second bell ring and knew if I didn't get to class soon there would be trouble.  I grabbed my books and shoved my bag in my locker.  I started to speed walk while foolishly looking at the ground.  Instantly I was on the ground.  "Where the fuck do you think you're going" Jonathan spat at me.  "P-please not today I have a test and-" I was cut short.
"I don't give a flying fuck weather you have a test" Jonathan then kicked my torso sending me into the lockers.  That's the strength of a werewolf.  "Hey John the fuckers not even worth it" His brother Kyle spoke up. "Tsk, you're right" and with that they started to leave.  It was only one kick but with my small frame and weak status it felt like twenty. 

I continued to my class as if nothing had happened.  I didn't want to bother the nurse not when I can just take care of myself after school. I went through my classes for the day and proceeded to the Athletic Training room in the footballs field house. 

When I walked in Mr.Clark was already in there. I won't lie I had a slight crush on him.  He stood a height of 6'5 and had silky hair he put in a bun with fiery eyes with plump pink lips that his low toned voice spoke out of.  He raised his head to see me entering the small room.  "Hey little guy how's it goin'" he boomed.  "Could be better, could be worse" I stated.
"Let me see" he knew that I got beat up.  I lifted my shirt to expose the bruise and my small frame.  Mr.Clark took a step towards me when Valario suddenly shot through the door. 

Valario's eyes trailed my body as if he was memorizing it and walked over to step in front of me.  Mr.Clark despite his young age was born an elder so he looked Valario in the eye. "Is everything alright Valario" Mr.Clark asked laced with concern.  "Mine" was all Valario said.  What? I thought to myself.  Valario then turned around and grabbed my waist that sent shivers down my spine.

"Mate" Valario Growled above me.