Chapter 3

[Drew above and more to come]
Valario's POV

I kept smelling the same scent all day.  I thought it was me at one point but it kept fluctuating.  Maverick kept whispering mate within me to a point where I couldn't focus in class. 

School ended in a flash and I started to doubt myself and Maverick.  (How could you not look harder for our mate) Maverick teased. I responded by cutting him off.  There was going to be a huge party in my honor tonight anyway, I'll just look for them there.

I started to make my way to the field house when the scent came back.  I followed it and it led me right to the Athletic Training room.  The room was laced with my mates scent.  I stood in the doorway to see Mr.Clark staring at what's mine. I stared at my mate for a moment looking over their body and when I got to their chest I was confused when I didn't see breast. That thought was washed out of my mind when I realized how close Clark was to my mate. He asked me a question that I didn't listen to. "Mine" I Growled in my Alpha tone. He stepped back instantly. I turned around to the boy and recognized him instantly.

He had lowered his shirt but he was still clinging to it. I needed to touch him. I put my hands and his waist and I swear they almost touched. (Does he eat? I hope he's alright.) Maverick started to panic. "Mate" I growled above him. He looked up with his big dark Hazel eyes. His lips were slightly parted and he let out a small whimper. I would have taken him right then and there if I didn't hear my coach blow his whistle.  I pulled away and went back into the locker room. 

All of the players started to flow into the locker room.  I watched the Athletic room intensely.  I saw one of the biggest fuck boys on the team walk in and I stood up making my stool fall back. "Hey bro are you okay" my Co-Captain Jonathan asked me.  I glanced over at him "Yeah I'm good" I replied.   "The dude in there is the fucking Omega can you believe it, I won't lie though he has a sweet ass" Jonathan chuckled out.  Before I knew it Maverick had Taken over and had Jonathan against a locker.  "Watch your fucking mouth" I whispered to him.  "That's an order" I finished.  He bowed his head submissively and replied with a simple "Yes Alpha."

Omega?  I didn't know our pack had an Omega.  There was about two hundred wolves in the pack but an Omega? 

The entire practice I couldn't focus.  "Hey what's his name" I asked one of the football players.  "Uhm I don't know Drew I think" he responded.  I looked over to make sure Drew was okay and he was carrying a water bottle rack with two hands.  (It must be heavy) Maverick spoke. I started to walk over until he turned to set them down.  He walked over with two bottles and tapped my arm while looking down. Goddess he smelt so good.  "Uhm d-do you want Uhm water" he asked timidly.  I put my hand under his chin and looked him in the eyes. His breath hitched and he looked down at my lips.  That one interaction sent shivers down my spine. "VALARIO" my coach called.  I looked at him and growled.  He shifted his head downwards. "Drew, that is your name correct" I asked.  "Uh yeah it is" he answered, I think that was the first time he didn't stutter.

"Let me take you somewhere" I stated.  He looked back down and fumbled with his feet.  "Y-yeah I would like that a lot" he replied.

Maverick jumped for joy.  Goddess I can't wait.