"No.....I knew I shouldn't have put this on." She said laughing. "Can you not think about sex for on--" Is all I heard because all I was thinking about is getting ready to be the cookie monster.

"BAE! I'm bout to go change," She said pouting.

"Okay...okay. Today supposed to be connect day or some shit?" 

"So, you just want this relationship to be sex? You don't wanna go without sex and have a day to  connect and sit down and talk?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Babe, that's not me. I'm just want the sex," I said making her scoff.

"What do you think a relationship is?" I scoffed and waved her off. I tried walking away, but she grabbed me and pushed me back. I gave her a stern look and she gave one back. "I'm serious"

"Fucking, smoking, and fucking. I ain't with that connecting shit." I said making her scoff some more.

"Wow...I'm speechless. You just want physical, but not emoti--"

"I'm not an emotional person Georgia! That's not me how many times I gotta explain this shit to you!" I snapped making her jump a little.

"How many times I gotta send out hints that I'm not settling for less!! PERIOD! If you can't give that to me than I don't want you!" She snapped back. "You can be emotional to me Almuerzo! You still gonna be a thug ass nigga. I'm your girl."

"Baby steps? I'm not ready for that."

"Well, I'm not about to be your booty call who think she's in a relationship. I'm trying to leave that stage of my life, but your treating me like that." She said crossing her arms. "it's been a year and you don't trust me, you don't wanna love me, you just wanna fuck. But me Almuerzo, I have real feelings for you and I want more than to just be your booty call. We told your sister this is real to me, but this is just a game to you."

"HOW IS THIS A GAME TO ME! CAUSE I DON'T WANNA SHOW EMOTION OR SHOW AFFECTION!" I asked snapping.

"I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND ALMUERZO!!!! YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOW EMOTION OR BE AFFECTIONATE TO ME!! IT'S MEE!!" She yelled snapping. 

"Georgia this isn't a game." I said making her head.

"I can't tell. Just get out and drop your key in the key tray." She said chuckling starting to walk upstairs. I grabbed her roughly and pulled her to my front.

"You want emotion...I love you Georgia. I know that for a fact or I wouldn't be here. You're my fucking weakness girl. I wouldn't sit here and argue with you about how I should be in a relationship. I will kill over you and I wanna be the most loyal and the bestest nigga I can be towards you. I'm a working progress. I don't trust nobody Georgia, but I'm trying FOR YOU! I swear if I see you with another nigga, imma kill him because I don't want you with nobody, but me. And Imma kill you and make it look like a fucking suicide, that's how crazy I am for you. That's how crazy I am period. If a nigga looks at you a wrong way, if a nigga puts you in a danger, if a nigga does anything to you that I don't fucking like...i'm either beating the fuck out of them or they're dead." I said looking her in the eyes, so she knows I'm serious. "I'm a working progress...just like you're a working progress. And I'm serious, I just need you to work with me and give a nigga time to change,"

"That's all I wanted Zachariah...I love you to." I smiled and tilted her chin up to kiss her with so much passion. 

I pulled back and bit my lip, "We can connect for a whole week without sex and I'm coo with that. If that makes you happy..."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around me giving me a tight hug, "That would make me very happy."

Azariah Williams