I opened my eyes and saw a shimmer and then I saw a fiery line begin bending through the corridors. I knew that I would be the only one to see this line because what Dad had sent me was for my eyes only. I could usually summon this help no problem any time, but this was the first time on the ship because before, my brain had been so scrambled by fear and by Luke.

I followed the fiery line. I took a left, and then a right, then another right, and a left, then through a door, then another left and it stopped outside the door in front of me. I looked through the little window and saw several cameras taping several areas of the ship.

I surveyed each one, scrutinizing them until I saw one with three people sat on the floor of a cell, bars surrounding each one individually. Percy. Annabeth. Tyson.

I smirked to myself, squinting at that camera and saying it read 'Cells 1-3, Basement Floor Level'. Bingo!

I asked Dad for help again and another fiery line appeared in front of me. I grinned, happy I was on good terms with my Godly Parent at least.

I followed the twisting turns and passages until I was met with a barricade. A person. Oh Gods No.

I looked up and saw a demigod I was sure I recognised, but couldn't name.

He looked down at me before asking, "What are you doing wandering around here when you could be in the comfort of your own bedroom?" 

He smirked, and I faked a smile. Subtly my eyes travelled to his belt where I noticed a torch hanging from it.

"Just exploring. You can't expect me to stay cooped up all day, no matter how much I despise it here!"

He nodded, and was about to go before I grabbed his arm.

"Could you help me with something though?" I asked sweetly, battering my eyelashes.

He shrugged and nodded, before quirking an eyebrow in question.

I beckoned him closer and closer before I threw a hard punch straight at his temple, sending him to the floor where he knocked his head again, and lay unconscious.

"Ya know what- it doesn't matter," I smirked mockingly at him before bending down and retrieving the torch.

I spun it between my fingers like a baton a few times before turning around and following the fiery trail down to the cells.

Once in the cell block, I looked around everywhere before deciding it was safe enough to go into the cells.

I opened the door slowly and breathed a sigh of relief when it didn't creak. I scurried into the cells, before shutting and locking the main door behind me, taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm the adrenaline.

"Case?"

I wheeled around and saw the three demigods locked up, staring at me intently.

"Hi," I waved rather awkwardly, still quite embarrassed about how they had seen me slapped and threatened by Luke earlier.

"What are you doing here?" Annabeth gasped.

"Contacting someone via Iris Message then hopefully saving you guys," I replied, walking over to the wall of the ship facing the sea.

I took my heel off momentarily before stabbing it into the wall of the ship. As predicted, the water came out in a fine mist due to our speed.

"Annabeth, I need a golden drachma," I whispered.

"They're in my rucksack," he answered, and for a moment I was worried it had been confiscated before I saw it hanging from a hook on the wall.

I grabbed it and rooted through it briefly before pulling out the coin, and tossing the bag through the bars to Annabeth, thinking it may be of some use to them later.

I shone the torch onto the water vapour and a faint rainbow formed. I threw the coin, closing my eyes.

"Oh Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering," I thought and I thought about Clarisse.

Seconds later an image of Clarisee ordering, what seemed to be a zombie crew, about on a boat, showed through the mist.

"Clarisse!" I said, gaining her attention.

She turned and saw me, walking closer to the mist.

"Casey? Where are you? I never saw you after the Colchis Bull incident."

"Luke captured me. I'm being held captive on his boat now. Clarisse, you have to come and rescue me, please! Percy, Annabeth and Tyson were recently caught too, and now we're all locked up."

"Okay, okay. Where are you?" she asked.

"Percy!" I demanded, "Use your power to calculate our co-ordinates."

He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before opening them again and professionally answering, "20, 72, 51, 12."

"You get that Clarisse?" I asked.

"Yeah," she answered, "Does the ship have a name?"

"Yes," Annabeth piped up, "The Princess Andromeda."

"Right we have you locked into our system right now. We're on our way. Try and get out on deck for when we arrive. Good luck."

With that the mist faded away along with the image of Clarisse.

"Can't believe I have to be saved by her!" Percy was grumbling.

"What would you rather? Rot in the cell or be saved?" I asked him snarkily.

"Be saved," Tyson answered, scared at the thought of rotting, let alone here.

"Casey, you're going to have to go without us," Annabeth said suddenly.

"What? Are you insane? He'll blame you for my escape!" I cried, thinking Annabeth's proposition insane to say the least.

"We can get out another way. I know there's a life boat on this ship, where it is, and that Percy can use his powers to make the waves go wild to create a distraction," she said, and I could practically hear the cogs whirring in her head.

I shook the thought out of my mind; "Annabeth, I don't care! We need to all get out of here ASAP!"

"If we all try, then there's more of a chance of us getting caught, all being brought back on board, being punished, and then Clarisse's crew will be locked up too."

I sighed, knowing she was right.

"Fine, but you guys have got to promise me, you'l get out," I said, tears brimming in my eyes. I knew I sounded like a young child but I didn't care. These people were some of my favourite people in the world, and I couldn't let them suffer because of me.

"We promise," Percy stood up and squeezed my hand through the bars of his cell.

I took a deep breath and nodded, turning to walk out of the cell block.

"Good luck, Case," Annabeth said.

"You won't need it though," Percy winked encouragingly, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yes, good luck, sister," Tyson said excitedly.

I smiled at him, "Thank you brother, and thank you guys," I said to Percy and Annabeth before I walked out of the cell block altogether, using the fiery guidance once more to find my way out onto deck to await the arrival of Clarisse.... hopefully.