Leaning his head back, he met my stare and laughed. "Are you trying to look intimidating?"

I shrugged. "Maybe?"

"You look cute."

He touched his lips to mine in a toe-curling, mind-dizzying, pulse-racing kiss, teasingly adding a bit of tongue, before he pulled away completely.

I was once again left breathless and cold from his absence.

"Don't pout, you're the one who asked for breakfast," he winked, pulling on a pair of sweaters.

"I hate you," I muttered and grabbed his shirt which was littering the floor.

Harry walked over to my side of the bed and leaned in close, tangling his fingers in the hair at the base of my neck. "I beg to differ," he whispered against my lips.

"Now I don't hate you anymore," I said and tried to pull him back onto the bed.

With one last peck on my mouth, he rose to his full length. "Come on, I'll make you pancakes."

"Oh my God, yes please! You have no idea how much I've missed your pancakes!" I squealed and was out of bed in less than a second.

Harry grinned and put his arm around my shoulders, steering me out to the kitchen.

"It's your lucky day."

.

.

Later after we'd stuffed ourselves with pancakes and Nutella, I decided to give Pam a call. My earlier plans to surprise her changed when Harry told me he wasn't sure if she was working today.

Harry watched me from where he was sitting on the sofa, a slight smirk to his lips.

I scowled and put my tongue out before turning away, waiting for the call to connect.

"Hi babes!" Pam exclaimed cheerfully.

"Hi," I grumbled.

She let out a light laugh. "What's with you? Don't tell me Harry's been mean again."

I shook my head, sighing. "No, quite the opposite actually. He told me something rather interesting about you."

The line went quiet for at least fifteen seconds before I heard Pam clear her throat. "Oh."

"Yeah, oh. . ."

"Ella, I'm really sorry, I should've—"

"Pam, stop. I don't need to hear this over the phone. Can we meet, today?"

She exhaled slowly. "Sure. How about we meet at your house? I can be there in ten."

"I'm at Harry's, I need more than ten minutes," I muttered.

"Oh. Make it an hour then?"

"Fine. Perfect. See you then." I hung up.

Turning around, I found Harry still peering at me; his tattooed arm resting against the armrest of the sofa, head leaned back and one leg propped up on the other. He smirked.

"What?" I bit out, frustrated because I'd got the news about Pam confirmed. It was true. She'd been lying to me.

Harry shook his head and chuckled. "Come here, baby."

I made my way over to him and stopped just before his legs. The way he looked so relaxed and sure of himself turned me on, the mischievous glint to his eyes adding to the mix. Though just about everything with Harry turned me on at this point.