Jungkook brings a spoonful of porridge towards Taehyung's mouth who eats it unwillingly.

Jin joins them after sometime they eat, talk and discuss various not so important issues with sincerity then leave for their jobs, leaving behind Jungkook, Jin and Jimin.

"Taehyungie we need to start our session" Jin brings a chair close to Taehyung, preparing for the session.

"We will wait outside" Jungkook says Jimin agreeing with him, Taehyung tenses thinking of them leaving.

"No please stay" he pleads making the other two to stop in their track, Taehyung looks at Jin pleading " I insist" Jin sighs and nods. Jungkook sits besides Taehyung holding his hand in his while Jimin sits at the other end of bed.

Jin pushes the record button. "So Taehyung, how are you feeling right now"

"Full, I ate too much" he giggles making other to snicker while Jin rolls his eyes.

Jin clears his throat making Taehyung focus on him. "Were you on some other medication because I didn't saw one that I prescribed you, how..how did you manage to have those sleeping pills?"

Taehyung hung his head low trying to decide should he tell everything now or wait.

"I...I have to tell you everything for that"

"We can wait, if you are not comfortable" Jin continued.

Taehyung closes his eyes for few seconds and sighs gathering all the courage...

"After that day I left Seoul and went to Jeonju just to hide myself from everything may be from weaker myself too. The 6months were the hardest for me I was a mess, more than I actually was before that" Taehyung chuckles thinking about it but the others were quiet.

" I...just did a small job to eat and survive, most of the time crying and feeling urge to come back to Gguk" Jungkook squeezed his hand softly.

"There was time when I had no idea what to do with my life, I desperately wanted to end it, I was walking aimlessly on the streets when I came in front of a shrine, I don't wanted to go in but ended up sitting there, it was peaceful, quiet to my likings, a person approached me, he was a tourist, full of energy, he asked for my help to tour him the place, I obviously hesitated but looking at his hopeful eyes I said yes. I became his guide for the day, I took pictures for him, he was so impressed with it that he suggested me to do it often and send him too."

"As he walked away it clicked my head that maybe I should for once try it, I still remember what Mr.Kwang said to me but I lost the track, I always thought of never becoming a burden on Gguk so thinking about it, I looked up college but since I couldn't afford the fees, my colleagues at work suggested me for posting pictures on blog"
Jimin and Jungkook smiled at least Taehyung was following his heart. Jin was listening quietly without any display of emotion.

"I started gathering popularity, to the point it was unbelievable for me, I got several offers for photography and I considered some, I felt different, it was new to me, then I got a mail from Mr.Han the famous photographer of nature who asked me if I am interested he could help me get degree and become his intern, he was impressed with my work and praised it."

"Wait how didn't we never heard your name when you were this famous" Jimin asked puzzled. Taehyung smiles sheepishly.

"I changed my name" the three raised their brows.

"V... that's me" their jaw dropped of course they have heard about him and his blog but didn't knew it could be him because V never showed himself in public, was famous for working behind curtain.

"I was working with that name because I knew you would look for me, I changed my hair color, style, just to feel like I am not the same but someone else, I went to Japan to Mr.Han, it took me two years to get big projects for magazine and all. I wanted to prove I am worthy for Jungkook, wanted to make Jin hyung proud, wanted to open a dance school for jimin, plan holidays for hyungs, but I was here alone, all this wasn't able to fill the emptiness in my heart, I always felt uneasy. I came to know that BTS are in Japan for concert, I planned on attending it but changed my mind, I knew I would become weak just by looking at him, I watched each of his video, updated, interviews to get a glimpse of his life, I was happy that he was doing good, he became more successful, maybe I was actually a hindrance"
Jungkook frowned "Never" he thought of talking about it later right now he wanted to know about Taehyung, it was first time that the other was opened to him.

Taehyung hesitated but continued "then much to Mr. Han's dislike I moved back to Korea, but didn't find peace in one place so I changed places, I went to Busan, Daegu and Incheon, staying everywhere for short period of time. I never found peace in one place, having sleepless nights and become workoholic made my manager worried and he advised me to talk to a psychiatrist, I was not interested in the sessions but the medicines I just wanted something to get rid of this pain and uneasiness I felt in my heart. That's where I got access to sleeping pills." Taehyung felt his throat went dry sensing the uneasiness Jin gave him the glass of water.

"You are doing good Tae" he rubs his palm on Taehyung's hand.

"You don't need to tell us everything in one day, you know"

"I know hyung, I just wanted speak it all out, I had a peaceful sleep after a long time, maybe that's what giving me courage"

"I came to know about how close Yugyeom and Jungkook were getting, media going wild on their friendship"
Jungkook tensed with the mention of the name.

"I...I felt jealous reading about it, I wanted to go back to Japan as I couldn't handle it, but got a work from a company here in Seoul, I rejected them I don't want to be here of all places, but they kept asking me, so I agreed and came here, I made myself busy in work."

"My manager wanted to visit the art museum, he took me with him, I thought I could take good pictures or get inspired, so we went there day before yesterday, on the way my manager decided to look for the reason for the loud cheers and crowd, I stayed in the car, while he went out to join the crowd, that's when I saw Jungkook and Yugyeom in the car , the way Yugyeom looked at him was so full of love, it was only for few seconds but it was enough to break my heart, I felt the need to run away from everything like before, I felt pathetic, I wanted him to move on and now I was the one who couldn't bear it, feeling awful, I got out of the car, running towards the hotel room, I packed my bags hurriedly, I wanted to go back to Japan at that moment, but we had booked the flight for the next day, I was not able to think straight, I wanted to meet Gguk apologize to him but I couldn't, in the end I was left alone, what was the use of all the money, success when I was still away from him, he has moved on and now it was over for me" tears starts rolling down Taehyung's cheeks playing the scene back in his head. He wipes it and continues.

"It....felt like my mind voiced me to....end my life, I was just no...one, who remembers Taehyung, everyone will move...on at one point of time, I saw the pills on the stand and took it to get myself drowned in sleep feeling it... funding it ineffective I emptied the whole bottle, after that I opened my eyes in the hospital" Taehyung sobbed Jungkook hugged him, fighting his tears to not fall again, Jimin came forward and joined them in the hug, crying softly while Jin was still sitting, he knew his brother is not stable still and that's something to be afraid of.

_____________________