Chapter-10

"J.. Jin... hyung... please... please... Help me"

Taehyung could hear the shuffling of papers and the calm voice of the said male instructed him " Tae..it's okay...I will be there...you are not alone...take deep breaths just like I am doing" Taehyung tries as was told calming a bit.

"Hand over the phone to Jimin let me talk to him" Taehyung does as was told.

"Hyung..what should I do..I am freaking out...it has been long since he was like this" Jimin asks desperately going to one side of a room.

"Jimin don't freak out, you have to help him until I come home, his anxiety attack will get worse if not helped, he will think and talk negative, just try to make him remember happy moments, tell him you are there, you will be there make him feel he is not alone, please do it, tell him to focus on breathing, I am leaving from here and will try to reach soon" Jin explained the younger.

"Yes...yes hyung I will help" he says and disconnects the phone.

Jimin did as was told he sat down near the other and gave his best to calm down the boy. Taehyung stopped crying but the pain in his chest still lingered, he was holding the pillow tightly, it was really a long wait for both of them but the sound of bell made them relax specially Jimin who knew that now Taehyung can be fine. Jimin opened the door and saw Jin looking at him worried.

Full name- Kim SeokjinCalled Jin by family and friendsAge- 28 yearsDoctor in Department of Psychiatry, Bipolar and Depression clinic, Seoul National HospitalCousin of Taehyung, his guardian and doctor

Called Jin by family and friends
Age- 28 years
Doctor in Department of Psychiatry, Bipolar and Depression clinic, Seoul National Hospital
Cousin of Taehyung, his guardian and doctor.

Jin was famous in his department for his beauty and the papers that he published on depression, he was a well known psychiatrist, but he always felt guilty that he was not able to help Taehyung and cure him, being best had its disadvantages for him as he was out of the country most of the time, there were many hospitals that would call him for lecture and advice and he also helped in a government organisation helping people with these problems.

He was the guardian of Taehyung but Taehyung never wanted to be a responsibility for him, he knew how much the elder work hard and doesn't wanted to strain him more, so Taehyung lived in other apartment rather than his hyung, he would go for sessions only when his hyung would plead him, Jin used to pay the fees of the college and other bills for Taehyung which the younger agreed after heated discussion and scolding from the older. The only thing Jin was not able to give him was his time.

Taehyung was lonely and broken his hyung knew it very well.

Jimin looked at the tired male who looked like he had came from a marathon or something, with messy hair, shirt half buttoned and coat hung at the shoulder, Jin has to hurry because Taehyung doesn't easily ask for help and this time he must be really needy.

He went straight to Taehyung who looked at him with teary eyes, unable to speak a word, shivering by controlling himself, Jin engulfs his brother in his arms running smooth circles at his back, telling him everything is fine, he is there, he won't leave.

Taehyung felt relieved seeing him there "Hyung I saw her today"

"It's okay Tae, you have to be strong, she will understand one day" Jin knew everything, he was his doctor.

"She hates me.." Taehyung sobs

"Nobody can hate you, it won't last long, she is just angry, forgive her"

"Jungkook will leave me too hyung, when he will come to know about me" Taehyung tightens his grip on elders chest.

" Did Jimin leave you or did I leave you? he won't either"

"I miss mom" he sobs still hugging hyung, Jimin listens to all this wiping his tears time to time, he couldn't see his friend like this.

"She misses you too, she is happy you are doing so well, make her proud" Jin tries to add positivity.

"I don't like anything now" Taehyung whispers

"Tae, what did I tell you, never think like that, Jungkook will be upset that you don't like him, look at Jimin he is upset too" he scolds softly.

Taehyung looks up from the embrace towards Jimin who was actually sad listening all this.

"Sorry chim" he goes to his friend and hugs him.

"You scared me, never think like that again, you have us" Jimin returns the hug.

They sit on the bed, Taehyung was much better now, Jin comes to the room holding a glass of water and medicine and handing them to the younger.

"Hey Jimin do you know what oceans say to each other" Jin wiggles his eyes.

Jimin looks at Taehyung who just shakes his head to ignore the question, then looks back at Jin shrugging.

"Nothing..... they just wave" Jin laughs with Jimin joining him and Taehyung rolls his eyes, hiding his smile.

"Tae I told you to bring me an autographed t-shirt by RM as your fees, where is it" Jin asks frowning.

"Sorry hyung I forgot" Taehyung acts as if intimidated.

"I will forgive you only if you promise to meet me more often, look at you do you even eat properly, there is nothing healthy in your refrigerator, you need some food and oxyjin baby " Jin transforms himself to a caring mother.

Tae rolled his eyes again listening this, he was used to all this, they get interrupted with the ring of the phone.

"Tae.. it's Jungkook" Jimin informs handing him the mobile.

"Talk to him later, you should rest for now"  Jin interrupts.

"No hyung, he won't get time afterwards....my voice is fine right?" He questions to which they nod as yes. He takes a deep breath and receives the call.

"Gguk, how are you? " He chirps trying to hide all his stress, sadness, worries, though his cheeks were still wet and eyes swollen, but he was always good at hiding things.

Jin and Jimin were worried for him but also thought may be Jungkook can become the key to his happiness and heal him.

Flashback ends....

___________________