― ❝ THIRTY THREE! ❞

↓

" damn, you're so fucking cute.. "  namjoon murmurs softly as taehyung was sat on his lap. what? namjoon said he'd let the boy do so. the younger was nomming on a lollipop now that the blonde had bought ( taehyung had also begged over text to also buy him some candy ) yeah, the boy was needy, but fuck, joon wanted to spoil the hell out of him anyways.

taehyung threw the stick of the finished lolly away before resting his chin on the male's shoulder. " m'sorry if i'm being too clingy or needy, i-i just.. i've never really been loved, and i don't really have many friends or anyone to be close to until now a-and it's just.. i don't even know what i'm saying.. i-im sorry.. "

" baby, it's okay. " he kisses the male's head before his strong arms wrap safely around tae's waist. " i'll spoil the fuck out of you, buy you whatever you want, and hold & kiss you as long as you want, anything to make you happy, or if you're already happy, then happier. because that's what makes me happy too. "

" i-i'm gonna fucking cry s-shut up.. " he flusters up, his little heart clenching in a small ecstasy, not able to withstand the amount of sweetness just flooding him. " i-i don't deserve you.. "

" yeah, you don't. you deserve better. "

" i don't want better. i want you, j-just you. "

" well i'm all yours, love. "