Scene Break

Martha wiped the blood off her spear. She honestly didn't like senseless slaughter but Martha couldn't deny that this woman didn't deserve it.

"She's still alive, Martha-sama," one of the homunculi, Alois she thought, said. "What shall we do with her?"

Martha sighed. "Bring her to Elizabeth. She's been wanting a fan to listen to her 'music.'"

The homunculi nods and carries the unconscious fallen angel back to the Gardens, where she will be interrogated and subjugated- I mean given the 'honor' of listening to the Lancer Servant Elizabeth Bathory's 'music.'

Martha closed her eyes and used the Master-Servant telepathic link. 'Master,' she communicated. 'We caught one of Fallen Angels trying to kidnap Miss Asia.'

'Really?' Shirou communicated. 'What did you do with her?'

'I gave her to Elizabeth to be interrogated,' Martha replied.

'Good try to get- Wait did you say Elizabeth? Isn't that a bit too cruel?'

Martha shrugged. 'Maybe but she probably deserves it.'

'Understood, I'll alert the Gremory Peerage.'

'There are still Fallen Angels and those 'exorcists' in the city. What's our next move?'

Scene Break

Shirou smiled. 'Don't worry. I'll have someone handle it."

Issei, sitting next to Shirou, noticed the smile. "Something funny?"

Shirou looked at his friend and shook his head. "No, it's just I just got a message."

"Message?" Issei said confused. His friend didn't seem to have done anything except space out.

Shirou nods. "It seems Yuma-san has been taken care of." Shirou kept talk of the magical world secretive but Issei understood what it meant.

"S-she is?" Issei said. "I'll tell Buchou but what about Yuma-san's... friends?"

"Don't worry," Shirou said. "I have someone working on that."

'Isn't that right-'

Scene Break

'-Atalante.'

On the top of a skyscraper, a beautiful young maiden looked down on the city, scouting it out and eyes landing on a certain church. The maiden's eyes narrowed, the cat ears on her head shifted and her tail swirled.

"Understood," Atalante responded, "Master."

Atalante jumped over buildings, looking to land in front of the church. "Huh. I managed to jump across the entire city. New record."

Atalante walked to the church when her cat ears detected movement, incoming projectiles. She jumped back before three light spears struck her location.

"Oh?" one of the Fallen Angels, a male dressed in a suit, said. "A Nekomata?"

"What the hell is something like that doing here?" the second Fallen Angel, a beautiful woman in a trench coat, said.

"Who cares?" the third Fallen exclaimed. This one was much younger than the others and dressed in a Gothic Lolita outfit. "Let's just kill it. Raynare-chan will be back any minute!"